Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1238875 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!
« Reply #13005 on: February 12, 2018, 07:30:46 pm »

checking again the mods since they were getting updates regularly. this is the lastest start with Overhaul enable, the screenshot is old, will take another one later. this starting world was genned more or less good except for corruption patches everywhere. including the jungle, so this will be really annoying later on.

the guide died during a robber attack so the merchant took his place, i remodeled the house and build it into some sort of watchtower, hopefully the lightning storms wont hit it directly or otherwise im gonna have to replace the balcony with other blocks. currently there's 3 NPCs living in the tower, the merchant, the adventurer and the cobbler. im trying to get the quests from the adventurer in order to get extra goodies.

there werent a lot of tunnels nearby but the tundra past the first corruption patch has a proper tunnel while the underground desert has some easily connected pockets. plan is to getas muh web as i can to craft a Disciple's set which is an early game Antiaris mod armor for mage. im using Wulfrum meanwhile with a Waterbolt i found in the dungeon entrance. however, i still have some mandible weapons as backup since the knockback issues from spirit mod were fixed, the Mandible Claws are really good at taking many mobs, the bow fully charged is also very powerfull but its not enough to take even the Grand Thunderbird.

RNG has been generous this run with the water bolt and some other stuff. got a compass early from a piranha so i was able to start digging the hellevator allthought the Overhaul mechanics make it really annoying to work underwater. despite this i've got some neat stuff like the Chest Finder accesory from Antiaris, the Bunny Paw from Overhaul and a pair of Hermes Boots.

im currently waiting for Spring (3 days left, Overhaul uses 12 days for each season and its starting in winter) so i can start fishing, the only good spot has ice growing over it and destroying the ice makes it generate again thus reducing the size of the pool. im gonna keep checking for web in the meantime. most mobs have become easy to deal with.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13006 on: February 13, 2018, 05:23:38 pm »

Spring passed quite fast or i didnt notice it because i was too busy digging the hellevator. rainstorms were no problem except for the lightning strikes but the house survived (had to roof the balcony a bit so it didnt get filled with water tho).

The Grand Thunderbird was defeated and King Slime has recently been slain. sadly, i dont have enough gems to start making the magic storage units. it will take a while to get the gems or try and get an Extractinator.

got to make the Disciple's Set from Antiaris thus boosting the early game mage play. there's also leather boots (got a pair of old shoes from the pond before it dried out) that came with warding, enchanted sapphire ring, and i was planning to make a sapphire glove but turns out i need 12 of them to finish the item (damn this gem reliance).

Scarabeus was a close fight but i got killed by the gold dust at the last moment. need a better magic weapon. right now i have 3 spell tomes, Blizzard which is short range low mana but applies frostburn to targets, Wind Gust which is higher in damage and knockback but collides with terrain, and Folv's magic missiles which has homing projectiles.

even with all the equipment the damage seems lacking so i still carry the Mandible Bow in case i need to shoot something while waiting for mana to recharge. i need either more mage accesories or keep stacking more stars so i can get to the mana cap.

the world is now in summer and there has been some cool surprises like wasp nests growing in trees and bees appearing in the grass. no wildfires or hurricanes yet but most of the water bodies that were present at start have been dried up almost completely so i cant fish from anything nearby or so.

there's also red slimes spawning with a volatile gel that is used for some kind of special explosive, gotta check because its probably flammable and it may be a bad idea to use it.

UPDATE:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

summer has been a long season so far, msotly because i pass more time in the surface right now. tried to craft some Calamity spell tomes like Frost Bolt (which later converts into another thome) and Coral Spout. the spout was just what i needed to slay the Desert Scourge, allthought the real MVP here was the slime mount since i could not depend on a platform.

after killing the worm i tried getting the missing gems. lots of silt and slush were mined in order to get the materials i needed to make the storage system but it was worth the time. in addition, i got enough materials to craft the Amber Enhanced Magik Staff from Thorium but turned out that it doesnt really have much power compared to everything else so its more like a novelty.

i didnt really want to rely on staffs but the current spellthomes dont work good enough. so i also went to craft an Antiaris staff called Ruby Rose which shoots bolts similar to the water bolt with more or less the same damage rate but these ones can steal life from enemies. the Ruby Rose was key in the fight against the EoC while i used a Glacial Piccolo as backup weapon. the boss fell on first try so im now focusing in preparing the next accesories.

the adventurer has rewarded me with some neat stuff like a golden net or a band of starpower along with other stuff like meteorite bars (i still gonna need to summon a meteor in another world or so for the boss related materials).  so i've saved myself from having to fish some of the stuff that was missing, the current issue now is finding a second band of regeneration to have both the charm of myths and the magic cuffs later on. im using the Adventurer's Crystal accesory to do this since it teleports me to random locations so im trying to find as much cabins as possible while getting other stuff.

i've found some neat stuff while teleporting, not sure which mod adds some biome shrines but i found one Corrupt Shrine with the putrid scent and a Desert Shrine with the Sun Stone so i wont have to farm the golem unless i really need a Picksaw.

i also crafted the enchanter's sword since it works like a broadsword despite dealing magic damage, very usefull for when you run out of it and need to clear some enemies. the mandible bow is still there because of the damage when fully drawn, good against slower oponents, perhaps i should ready it with jester arrows when fighting the EoW but i want to stay mostly on spellcasts.

i found enough crystal hearts to max life and got the mana stars ready so im fully stocked. however, the EoC had to be summoned manually and im still waiting for the Blood Moon to appear, otherwise i may have to summon it manually too. the Confuse zombie eases a lot of stuff and he also sells spell tomes so i need him. already building the housing for the next NPCs but need more palm wood.

anyways, things are moving basically.

as for the mods, Overhaul got me with the summer, i wasnt expecting those chances to have a double boss battle during the day, dont want to spoil it but now i get why wasp nests were growing everywhere.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:20:49 am by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: February 14, 2018, 04:39:24 pm »

currently trying to make use of the empty rooms to make more NPC housing. i also finished a house for the nurse and dye trader (need red dye for the next set upgrade), there's also a small mine for the demolitionist but it got occupied by the blacksmith and the painter.

will post some photos once i've finished putting the missing beds. but so far im missing the stylist, tracker, rogue and the Spirit adventurer npcs for this stage. its al ot of housing but the current region is mostly flat so im going to add some more houses on the other side of the hellevator, town style.

its already autumnn, the summer ender with two hurricanes which were really crazy but awesome. got some neat accesories from the event which eases some grinding. in autumn the evil biomes seem to become active but i dont get what's the deal so far, i mean, the biome gets some weird scenery changes and the music changes too along with giving a "debuff" to the player but i havent seen if it triggers anything boss related.

outside of that the season feels like the halloween event, there's pumpkins growing in the surface and ravens are spawning, havent checked if something else changes but the announcement text said something about floodings, which i need since the pond was completely dried up in the summer (water cycle FTW i guess)

a small world with crimson was genned to add the needed artificial biome, the EoC attacked on that one in first night and a goblin army followed but im currently evading it. was planning on farming for scouts there but it seems there's better chances in the main world near the dungeon. so that one will be used mostly to spawn the meteorite biome. there' also the issue of the blood moon that hasnt come, will probably have to do it myself to get over with it.

no new equipment for now outside of a thorium pax for resource harvesting. currently looking to get more spell thomes.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13008 on: February 15, 2018, 10:12:22 am »

eastern side of the town, the western site is still under construction. need to wait until winter comes again to harvest ebonwood because the biome is swarmed with mobs. there's a pagoda-looking apartment building made out of dynasty wood, the thing burned one because lightning rods seem to need a proper non flammable set of blocks under it in order to nullify the discharge.

it turned out there was 2 water candles in the dungeon entrance so i stole 1 and used it to farm scouts. the goblin army was doable without dying but it took a lot of time to finish the event, got a shadowbolt/ball spell thome along with some other mod stuff. in order to up the bard backup i made a yew wood lute, there wasnt much stuff for mage in that regard. the blood moon was summoned manually, the miniboss was defeated and got the other pre-hardmode spell thomes from Thorium. however none of them had good power so im still using other advanced stuff.

finding the tinkerer took time despite having a water candle but i was finally able to condense the equipment and add menacing to everything. the EoW was killed using the slime mount along with Water Spout (which still has a good amount of damage despite being an early pre-hardmode thome) and water bolt, both of them have been reforged to good modifiers. an enhanced thorium pax was crafted which allowed to mine the obsidian blocking the hellevator, there's still much to mine.

a meteorite landed despite not having broken any shadow orb (guess the chances for this and the goblin event are still there despite not doing that). current focus is in finding both a nymph and some ochineal beetles while checking an eye for any climbing claws or nature's gift or jungle rose (can do a magic weapon with both, there's also the need for the mana flower). not gonna tackle the next bosses without a better set of equipment, dont have enough defense to survive.

currently missing NPCs are the rogue, tavernkeeper, stylist, party girl, clothier and mechanic.

UPDATE:

first two buildings of the western side of the town ready. there were some furniture adjustments and i had to paint the ebonwood because it looks horrible and i couldnt paint the bricks so yeah. the enchanter joined but i dont have a good amount of glyphs to waste in the weapons but im gonna need that magic broom later on. the stylist is still missing since its complicated to find a good spider nest.
the tavernkeeper on the other hand was easier to find, there's at least 1 thome that can be obtained from the old one's army so gonna have to go out and find a place to summon the event. probably will have to build an arena in space or something.

the hellevator was dug completelly so took the time to mine for hellstone and the hellforge. got enough of it to craft the infernal piccolo and later craft the song of ice and fire, also enough hell bars to make a blazing bolt spell thome which is basically a fire version of the water bolt and can later be fused with the frost bolt in hardmode. with those modified i should be able to take on the next bosses. the rest of the time went looking for nymphs or cochineal beetles, just now i got the last red husks to make the dyes and upgrade the set from apprentice to sorcerer, the set is special in that its set bonus works like the mana flower which i havent been able to craft.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:59:45 pm by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13009 on: February 16, 2018, 05:40:43 pm »

(just noticed the missaligned chimney at the point of posting this, should be fixed later on just for the sake of OCD)

winter went by so i guess this is the second year ingame, most of the season went defeating most of the pre-Skeletron bosses. the Hive Mind battle was the most memorable, not only because Calamity changed the mechanics its boss in the latest updates but also because Overhaul changes the mechanics when catching fire (including cursed flames) and also because the fight was during a blizzard so it gave a really awesome atmosphere.

the other bosses were tamier to fight specially taking in account i had access to good damage output from the spell thomes and the bard weapon. the Antlion Queen was the latest boss defeated and it was right now in spring, she didnt drop the Thousand Needles magic weapon that i wanted to test but instead gave me that cool Antlion Swarmer mount. the thing flies really high and can keep horizontal speed for a while, really good replacement for the slime mount.

so far there hasnt been any weapon upgrade except for the addition of the Dark Thome from the magician boss of the Old One's Army, the book has autocasting so i can just keep the button pressed during fights, it has a damage close to that of the Blazing Bolt but the projectiles dont ricochet so its mostly for open field fights.

in terms of equipment the only addition to the mixt was crafting a Rune of Wrath from Antiaris which is an accesory that gives a bit of defense but also provides a buff of +25% damage increase after receiving damage, i also farmed the materials to make The Ring from Thorium, thus getting not only a potentially 45% damage increase but also a flat +4 with some flat crit chance increase and +4 damage reduction.

the rest of the equipment is composed of frostspark boots/lava waders, sapphire gloves and shark tooth necklace/adventurer's crystal. in terms of armor im still using Sorcerer's set, would have to check the stats of the other mage armors but im pretty sure this is one of the best right now, there's also an Antiaris armor made out of enchanted shards or something like that but have to get enough gold/plat to craft it because it needs armor pieces from that one.

the diverman and the with doctor arrived but there's still more NPCs missing so gotta do another house. there's 7 buildings in total with this white painted shadewood house, but it should be a total of 10 to cover the demand, so next ones are probably gonna be Rich Mahogany, Yew Wood and another subterranean house for the dryad and druid.

UPDATE:

ok so the bonuses more or less right now are 20% from modifiers, 25% from the rune when i receive damage (which is practically constant), +4 damage from the ring, 7% from the sapphire gauntlet, that totals 45% +4 bonus to everything, 52% +4 to magical, and that 52% can be upped from the Sorcerer's set which gives 5% per piece plus 6% from the set bonus (set gives damage, some extra mana and mana flower effect). this jumps the power of my tomes and staffs to a whooping 73% +4 and this isnt counting if the weapons have their best modifier.

literally most bosses died really quick, Dark Tome gets crit on every projectile and it shoots 3 of them at once with autocast so i can dish like 300 per hit or more. i took the time also to craft some staves that will be later converted into big stuff, i have a Vessel Drainer and a Light's Lament which are from Calamity and Thorium respectively, each one converts into some sort of "Terra Staff" with the diffference that one shoots projectiles and the other works like a magical sentry. there's also a spirit mod related staff but i need a special material to craft it which is dropped from the Starplate Raider boss.

Skeletron went down rather quickly and i dont even have much defense compared to other runs, not sure if its because of the damage focused build this time or maybe its because the mount gave me enough mobility to stay out of contact from him. either way the dungeon was searched for some key stuff and it has been mapped to a good extent.

now the only pending stuff is to defeat the last pre-hardmode thorium bosses along with the Starplate Raider and the Slime God and finish the material requirements for the Cellphone which is close to completion, just need the angler stuff. there's also the missing NPCs (only the stylist and the rogue).

i have completed the Antiaris quest for the pirate amulet which im not sure if letting go because it gives invincibility when wearing it, gonna test if its true with the bosses. it may be a really funny situation.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 12:11:32 am by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: February 19, 2018, 11:52:22 am »

lots of stuff happened. tried to shield the center from spreading biomes by digging two walls with hellevators. finished the last constructions for the hardmode NPC arrivals allthought i'll probably have to build more later on.

the Slime God was impossible to kill with pre-hardmode equipment, tried different strats with the best weapons but in the end, i had to postpone the fight and go kill the WoF instead. world entered hardmode and as always, the effort to contain the evil biomes dont turn up and the slice of corruption spawns right before the wall, infecting the whole desert. since the Hallow spawned all in the tundra, i used some seeds to use the biome as a barrier to protect the eastern side of the spawn. the west end has been more lucky and i should be able to contain the corruption if i get to take out the chunks of perennial ore blocking the hellevator.

i was capable of finishing the recipes for the Cellphone and the Supreme Bait Tackle Box Fishing Station. so i've been mostly fishing for crates the rest of what's left of the second ingame year. plan should be to craft White Knight set from Thorium. the Adamantite forge and the mythril anvil have already been obtained but given the case i could consider using Forbidden Armor. the materials required are easy to obtain tanks to the sandstorm summon consumables, and sand elementals have been easy to deal with right now.

first weapons to craft were mostly tomes, havent crafted the vanilla ones yet due to the material requirements, but some of the starting Calamity ones like Flare bolt + Frost bolt into Frigiflash bolt or Tradewinds into Death Valley Duster were pretty much instant to get. to make things easier, the WoF dropped buy the Sorcerer Emblem and the Laser Rifle which could be upgraded into a Zapinator magic gun for a bit more of power and which can be used to craft a post-moonlord weapon later on.

i have to check if i cover the materials for Thorium and Spirit mod tomes. then see if these are enough to kill and farm the Slime God since it drops two more tomes that i'm gonna need. there's also the need to get the Shadowflame Hexdoll. and other basic hardmoe stuff like Phylosopher's Stone, Star Veil, Cross Necklace, etc...

as for equipment, the 6th slot was occupied buy the fishing accesory and the sorcerer emblem, upgrading the Worm Scarf into a Bloody Worm Scarf would be a mistake taking in account that item is melee oriented so i left it like it is, however, the Amalgamated Brain crafted out of the Hive Mind's expert drop and the Brain of Confusion serves for now as a replacement for the Sapphire Gauntlet.

UPDATE:

not enough sand elementals to craft the forbidden armor set. however, i had saved enough Orichalcum to make the full set with mage headpiece, this upped defenses high enough to survive the bossfight. however, the main boost came in the form of a Thorium spellbook called Dragon Breath which due to its pseudo boomerang mechanics, allowed me to keep moving while having several projectiles on field, much like how i cheesed out my melee play with weapons like the Elemental Disk and similar.

i had to kill the boss 5 times more to get the two tomes i was missing. one doesnt conver in anything and relases lingering balls of exploding sludge that can pass trhought blocks, the other is part of a crafting recipe for a calamity endgame tome that releases a tentacle attack on each use (sadly, it doesnt work like the Shadowflame Hexdoll but oh well).

now that i have tackled this boss, i can focus on the early hardmode ones, as always the orden should be more or less Borean Strider (thorium) -> Coznix (thorium) -> Infernon (spirit) -> Cryogen (calamity). as for mechanical bosses stuff, i've found one mechanical eye and one mechanical worm from mob drops which is nice. there's still several magic weapons i havent crafted or obtained so it will take a time to prepare everything.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 02:51:54 pm by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13011 on: February 20, 2018, 03:57:46 pm »

winter season ended with all the mechanical bosses dead. the Spirit Biome spawned right near, kinda wish it would have spawned near the jungle entrance or something, at least to help protect it from the Corruption but oh well.

most of the armor sets at this point were from Spirit mod. one crafted out of Infernon's loot and then another made from runes dropped by mobs in the spirit biome. i replaced those later with White Knight armor from Thorium, mostly for the bigger damage increase and the mana recovery set bonus.

the boots were fused at last to make Seraph Treads thus easing movement around the underworld and other places. the Amalgamated Brain was replaced with "Folv's Staff of Protection" which is a spirit mod donator item, it basically gives a bit of defense, extra mana and some damage boost apart of giving most of the bonuses of the Ankh Shield (except for fireblock inmunity) and a +8% damage reduction when under half health.

rest of the kit is mostly the same. plan is to upgrade the Sorcerer Emblem into a Sigil of Calamitas, i also have an Avenger Emblem in storage but it seems there's no additional use for it unless i plan to make a Celestial Emblem or something like that. will have to check the crafting lists or something.

im currently finishing the missing Hellevators now that i can take out the Perennial ore blocking the shafts. allthought the eastern one basically crosses the corruption so i dont see the use of finishing that one. so i'll probably go and try to farm chlorophyte instead (unless the adventurer gives me quests since his loot bag drops all kinds of bars/ores).

then i will try farming the remaining Pre-Plantera bosses. Infernon and Skeletron Prime didnt drop the artifact materials so im gonna check fighting them again. the Solus is a pretty fine magic weapon and the upgrades make it better for certain situations compared to the other artifacts. problem is getting the boss drops.

im also trying to get the final item for a spirit mod accesory called Flame of The Magus, which needs a sigil dropped by fallen angels. they are quite rare at day but since i now have a time warp, it may be easy to get them. one has to drop the item eventually.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13012 on: February 21, 2018, 02:57:08 pm »

summer of the 3rd ingame year. outside of a few missing items i've got most of what i wanted to craft. the only downside was making a spellbook called Phantom Arc which could be upgraded into an Arc en Ciel tome, both of them seem to be bugged (first spirit mod items i see that have issues with Overhaul, all the other weapons and equipment have worked as intended so far).

Dusking had to be killed 5 times or so before dropping the artifact material, Infernon took 2 more tries. in contrast, Skeletron dropped the battery i needed on his second fight and the last material was easily dropped from the Pirate Invasion. i couldnt farm enough Flying Dutchmen but there wasnt much for mage in that regard, a 24 Carat Tuba and the Pirate Staff were the best stuff obtained.

with those i now have a Solus III which is helpfull for most situations right now, Dragon Breath and Death Valley Duster are still in the inventory but its rare to use them nowadays, a Black Hole Cannon and a Midnight Bass Booster help for some control and non mana reliant damage and buffs.

the Illuminant Master was the next boss, he dropped the respective material for the last artifact upgrade and i slayed it 2 times to get the materials for his armor set but it turns out is more of a tanking armor compared to the White Knight im using right now. i'll probably have to swap to other armor in the meantime.

i did the hardmode version of the Old One's Army to get the mage sentry armor but the stats are subpar and are more for minions which i dont really use, still its serve as collectible and the sentrie may help in some situations.

i've been able to track a Tim to continue the hunting contracts, with the Minotaur down im getting close to get the most important stuff which is the Wyvern mount and the Black weapons, among other things.

also have to find the rest of the life fruit before tackling the Brimstone Elemental and Calamitas.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13013 on: March 29, 2018, 11:27:05 am »

have just updated my stuff after loosing the save. not going to spam the thread with runs.

however i'd like to uplift the thread back to the top to say that Calamity was updated recently and added some big content on top of updating things like sprites and adding some combat themes. and it seems there's more to come later on.

so if you use mods and havent noticed, you may want to update the stock. Overhaul got some small updates and Antiaris is getting close to get its first update since being released (no ETA on when it will be posted, but the spoilers are very interesting).

as for the base game. there have been some spoilers for Terraria 1.3.6, among those is an update to the Star Cannon, you can check it on their Instragram page, pretty cool effects.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13014 on: March 31, 2018, 08:14:49 am »

Blegh. Something seems to have gone hella' whack with the mod browser, downloads and updates refuse to work for me. Fortunately, found the web address the browser downloads crap from, so... it's mostly all good, if more annoying. List o'mods has gotten even stupider, because incompatibility issues are for scrubs.

Speaking of that, what do you happen to be running this time, mod wise?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

0x517A5D

• Bay Watcher
  • Hex Editor‬‬
    • View Profile
« Reply #13015 on: April 13, 2018, 10:11:34 pm »

Bad news and good news, by way of RPS.

The spinoff game Terraria Otherworlds has been cancelled.

I didn't expect that I'd like it as much as Terraria itself, but I did expect an enjoyable 20 to 40 hours of gaming.

The good news, though?

Quote from: Re-Logic
Active development of Terraria continues - 1.3.6 is still very much in active development. We know that we have not shared a lot in the way of spoilers there – but rest assured that the team has been working tirelessly on our next PC wave.

I'm looking forward to it.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: April 14, 2018, 01:53:22 pm »

*mumbles various imprecations about mod compatibility*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #13017 on: April 14, 2018, 10:08:12 pm »

I would much rather it was 1.3.6 that was canceled. Otherworld looked so interesting.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13018 on: April 17, 2018, 06:25:04 pm »

Speaking of that, what do you happen to be running this time, mod wise?

Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, Antiaris, Magic Storage and Overhaul. i've considered the RPG mod (the one that adds stats, leveling and item improving or whatever it was).

tried mage but recent versions of the Leviathan fight made me get stuck at Spectre Armor (tried other sets but nothing works). so i tried different things, Thrower was broken AF but got rekt with Cryogen so left it and went for a ranged play, currently at leather armor and a flintlock, Overhaul makes for some cool gun mechanics (in some cases).

as for the Otherworld dilemma, well, it was something that was expected to happen honestly, i dont know what level of quality they wanted with it because whatever was being shown from Engine Software's side seemed good (for a spinoff) and many of the concepts that were put on it would have given for a better Terraria experience IMO.

the swap from Engine Software to Pipeworks was a bad move in the long run, they should have kept going and then see what would happen at release, the fandom was hyped for the game and i understand that one as developer does want to deliver but we dont even know which were the expectations from Relogic regarding Otherworld compared to good ol'Terraria.

i hope that stuff like the crafting system and the item specialization (that thing where you could more profficient with certain weapons) make it to Terraria 2 (in the case that Redigit is still working on that, havent heard about that in a long time between all those 1.3.6 and the whole One Terraria news).

time will tell i guess.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 06:32:32 pm by xaritscin »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13019 on: April 17, 2018, 11:07:06 pm »

Could you upload your mod collection or something? I want to give it a shot but trying to individually get all the mods working together sounds like it'll be quite the headache.
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 887