Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1261433 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!
« Reply #11775 on: July 07, 2015, 04:49:30 pm »

a goblin invasion came, it was painfull to pass but i died less than the first one. had to put doors on some houses again and at least 3 NPCs died.

got the last crystal i needed to complete 400 HP, and got spare hearts for making heart lanterns.

have found at least 2 shrines and 2-3 cabins in the underground jungle, but no aglet or anklets, found the staff of regrowth and the feral claws though. still not enough. also found a beehive. havent broken into it yet.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #11776 on: July 07, 2015, 04:59:42 pm »

I just got the endless sponge. So now I have both the bucket and the sponge for infinite water or endless water cleanup.

yay

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11777 on: July 07, 2015, 05:08:43 pm »

My first meteorite landed (after smashing 7 Crimson Hearts >:()... in the middle of the Crimson. No meteor music for me :(
And the gigantic cavern I have now spans the Snow, Underground Snow, Cavern, Granite and Marble Caves, and Spider Nests. Jeez.
It's so deep I've found lava.
Black lives matter.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11778 on: July 07, 2015, 05:20:06 pm »

.......accidentally killed the larva in the beehive, it was right next to the wall of the hive. got killed by the boss, but was able to map the place. this hive is perfect for the fight, just need to set the stage.

however, the target right now would be to fight the EoW. the corruption near the base is plain enough for setting a proper arena and have purification powder for clearing obstacles.

nothing more on the construction side.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11779 on: July 07, 2015, 05:25:36 pm »

in my SP worl, I dug up a hole from hell to the ocean above.
And in an instant, the water evaporated.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11780 on: July 07, 2015, 05:44:35 pm »

My first meteorite landed (after smashing 7 Crimson Hearts >:()... in the middle of the Crimson. No meteor music for me :(
And the gigantic cavern I have now spans the Snow, Underground Snow, Cavern, Granite and Marble Caves, and Spider Nests. Jeez.
It's so deep I've found lava.

Unless you waited for (midnight, I think) after smashing each Heart, you'll only get one meteor no matter how many you smash in the same day. Otherwise it's 50/50 per Orb/thing I believe.

Actually, I think each broken Orb turns on a flag, and definitely brings a meteor, but each new day has a 50% chance of spawning it, then it resets to off.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:46:22 pm by Sergius »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11781 on: July 07, 2015, 05:54:30 pm »

Well the vampy knives made the lunatic fight so much easier

only had to drink a single potion

thank you for summoning many-segmented worms to shoot at, luny
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11782 on: July 07, 2015, 06:02:31 pm »

Good to know!
Except I won't ever need another meteor, because the whole thing gave me just under (I'm talking 99 and 97) two full stacks of bars.
I now have a full meteor set, a manic Space Gun for even faster lazorspam, and a meteor hamaxe. And I might make a phaseblade.
Black lives matter.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11783 on: July 07, 2015, 06:21:14 pm »

guys underground hallow music is fucking amazing
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11784 on: July 07, 2015, 06:51:18 pm »

well, i'm fucked

solar towar.
immediately left of my town.

My tumblr.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11785 on: July 07, 2015, 07:00:15 pm »

Good to know!
Except I won't ever need another meteor, because the whole thing gave me just under (I'm talking 99 and 97) two full stacks of bars.
I now have a full meteor set, a manic Space Gun for even faster lazorspam, and a meteor hamaxe. And I might make a phaseblade.

what, no meteor house with meteor furniture? (yeah you can make meteor bricks out of meteor ore and stone)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11786 on: July 07, 2015, 07:03:41 pm »

What are those grey blocks with that light blue pattern going through them? They look pretty cool.
Looks like the Martian stuff.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11787 on: July 07, 2015, 07:17:39 pm »

It's martian conduit plating. The only thing besides vanity items that sell for a gold a pop that the non-saucer martians drop. I like it as a building material, martian chandeliers look pretty.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11788 on: July 07, 2015, 08:08:26 pm »

So monoliths are for changing the color tinge of a location to whatever the monolith represents.

Also, moon man kicked my ass
My tumblr.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11789 on: July 07, 2015, 08:14:15 pm »

broke my second shadow orb, got the ball'o'hurt.

also prepared carefully for the fight against the EoW, to my surprise, using spiked balls kill him incredibly quickly O________________O

had to kill him two times in order to get enough materials for the shadow armor, and the pickaxe, and well. still have plenty of ore/scales (there should be more uses for that shit).

next target should be the queen be, but i dont know which weapons should i use. and there's no meteor to be seen yet.

EDIT:

crafted an abeemination but not gonna fight that bitch yet. cleared the lava pool by mining obsidian out of it and made an obsidian skull. most of my accesories are defensive right now, giving me like 36 in armor. that along with the potions should give me enough for the boss fight. planning to fight her in the surface this time. spent all my fallen stars into jester arrows.

before that im going to mine the meteor, it landed right in the desert.

EDIT 2:

tried to kill that bitch on the surface, it didnt work, i only got her near half life. guess i will just craft meteor and see if i can take her down with that.

EDIT 3:

resumed the works on the hellevator, its finished, and moved a large amount of water from the caverns too. made a full set of meteor armor with the spacegun, was thinking of making a lightsaber and the star cannon and the meteor hamaxe but taking in account that i will be using other stuff later i dont see the need right now.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:51:44 pm by xaritscin »
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 887