Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Casuscacumen, Fortunepeak. <<Community Corrosin Mod>> This time For REAL!!!  (Read 2589 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First Immigrants ::
  • 25yr Beserker Male, Novice Woodcutter/Carpenter/Pump
  • 19yr Castle Male, Accomplished Brewer, Novice Fisherman/Architect/Record Keeper, Skilled Wound Dresser 
  • 16yr Castle Male, Novice Hammer/Shield/Armour/Fighter/Dodger, Talented Cheese Maker
  • 23yr Castle Female, Novice Cheese Maker/Furnace Operator
  • 18yr Castle Female, Novice Lasher/Armour/Shield/Fighter/Dodger, Accomplished Milker, Talented Siege Engineer
  • 21yr Castle Female, Novice Stature/Liar Dabbling Judge of Intent/Negotiator/Persuader

I ain't taking screens and uploading their Stats unless someone asks for one...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I lifted my cupped had to my lips, I could still smell the scent of salt wafting up from the water that trickled between my fingers, regardless I sipped a little before spitting it back out into the grass beside me...
“Blah, No its still salty, the air must be brining the salt from the sea and changing the consistency of the water still, looks like we will need to filter the water first, we got a board over the burst in the pond’s wall where we accidently broke through, try and drain the water here back into the pond then move the Pump again...”

Nullus had accidently dug too close to the pond we were planning to fill a small area we were planning for a temporary well until we could work out how to get the River water higher and to us. The plan was originally going to be easy to do, but after that little mistake things had gone down hill...
“Neyvn!!!”  Came the call from Nullus who had sulked off back to the moat he was digging, I turned my head, spotting what he was pointing at before even having my eyes fall onto the People approaching us...
Six souls who looked no better off than us had spotted us from a distance, our camp fire apparently wasn’t covered enough to decrease the smoke it was emitting which was giving our position away, luckily the Infected were not as smart unless they were close behind the group. Regardless I kept my Chop axe at hand as I approached them back at camp, on closer inspection they were indeed no better than us, they carried nothing but the ragged clothes on their backs and the wounds and scars in both body and mind. Still none showed any signs of danger so already they were being given what water we had left and even a bit of the booze we had to calm their sprits...

“Who, who are you people???” One of them asked me with her eye on the chopaxe in my hands, “Please say you will help us, we have nothing of value so please...” I felt something of pity as the woman a year my junior was reduced to grovelling before me, begging for her life and those with her. Yet somehow I felt she was lying to me. They did have something of worth and she knew it, they were more hands to build and skills to produce extra supplies and new things. Already I could see two of them looking at the Yak cow which chewed at the Grass nearby, whispering amongst themselves about milk and cheese...
“Don’t worry, we ain’t gonna hurt ya.” I chuckled and shouldered my Chopaxe, “In fact we may have need of you all. Now get up, lets get to work, hopefully the Infected didn’t follow you or will the find us like you did. Yes I know how you did so don’t look like that at me. Come on, we are going to be starting the Main house now...”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I forgot to get a screenshot of anything, gotta remember to take some, but with the speed of which my PC runs these low pop forts it was Summer and the first Migrants had arrived before I even knew it...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...
Pages: 1 2 [3]