Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boat Murdered Featured in Popular D&D Live Streaming Session  (Read 1318 times)

Lemunde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So in tonight's session of Wyrmwick, a regularly broadcast D&D session that I watch every Saturday night, a good two hours were spent with the party wandering the depths of a dwarven fortress called Boat Murdered in search of boots that could help them traverse lava-like terrain. Hilarity ensued as they entered the sealed off eastern section which had several dwarves running around who had gone insane due to a mysterious elephant invasion. They ran into a little girl who's parents had "gone swimming" and with the help of her only friend and companion (an inanimate dwarf skull she named Chappy), she led the adventurers through the labyrinth to where they eventually found the boots they were looking for.

You can catch a recap of the session when it gets posted later this week on lordkat.com.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Boat Murdered Featured in Popular D&D Live Streaming Session
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 01:01:45 pm »

What? No !!Zombie Elephants!! ?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Vercingetorix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 01:10:48 pm »

What? No !!Zombie Elephants!! ?

Nah, it would have to be the beserking !!"Sankis the Beardless" Gatinbomrek!!.
Do you always look at it in ASCII?

You get used to it, I don't even see the ASCII.  All I see is blacksmith, miner, goblin.

Yolan

• Bay Watcher
  • There's no such thing as too greedy or too deep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 09:16:25 pm »

Did they have the little girl say...

"They mostly come at night... Mostly..."

?

8)
I'm making a game called "Innkeep!", where you run an inn set in a low-fantasy world and try to lighten your guests pockets. Forum topic here.