Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for someone who will reship an arcade pcb game from USA to France  (Read 1803 times)

Valiko

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hello Everyone

I'm looking for a serious person, who could ship an arcade PCB from USA to France.

I want to buy on ebay a Pole Position 2 pcb arcade.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270755599889

It's a very hard to find pcb game, and i already bought for some weeks in france the original PP2 cabinet without the pcb.

The problem is that seller refuses to ship something outside the US.
The idea is that i will buy the item on ebay (hope i'll will), and put the adress of the person which is agrea to send it back to me. Then i pay this person for the shipping feas and a little more the the distubing of going the us postal, (with paypal or something else, but i think paypal is convienient).

And finally i'll hope to recieve something  :P

If someone is ok, he can contact me with this forum.

I know it's my fisrt message on this Dwarf Fortress forum, but i'm playing for a while to DF. (i'm using the canardpc french topic of dwarf fortess usually, and i started DF before there where hospitals and other news stuffs)

Thanks and hope someone will answer.    :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:30:51 pm by Valiko »

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile

What kind of superbot is this?
Hello Hunam

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

What kind of superbot is this?
I think its more of a super retro collectotron than a superbot.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Valiko

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

:-(

I'm not a superbot!!!!!
But ok i'll leave this topic. I'm sorry for that it's stupid,i'll wait for a hypotetic new item.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:50:16 pm by Valiko »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'm not a superbot!!!!!
Well, usually if a 1-post topic starter appears, its almost always a spambot.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Valiko

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Thanks for your answer.
Yes i know, that's why i've tried to explain my problem the best as i can.

Anyway, now i have an account, i'll try to particpate to this forum, and maybe ask something in the Future of the fortress topic, which is to my opinion the more interessing one.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile

The only spambot here is me.

It does seem a little weird you'd ask here though.  Wouldn't it make more sense to ask someone you at least vaguely know?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Definitely would be best to get in with someone you've got actual face-to-face history with. Looking in to it, at least via UPS, the international shipping would cost more than (or right around th'same amount of) th'actual item + stateside shipping. If I'm running the numbers right, th'whole process would cost around $100 even, maybe a bit less, USD, which is pretty impressive. Looking at roughly tripling the cost of th'actual (current) bid.

I'm guessing contact has been attempted with th'seller itself? If you could go through them, it'd be a lot easier. Auction page definitely says US only, but it wouldn't hurt to try to negotiate.

Anyway, interesting situation. I'd help if I were in a situation where I could, yeah, but I'm not at th'mo, unfortunately. I'm somewhat familiar (in a very loose sense) with th'difficulty getting things across oceans, so I wish th'OP the best of luck.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile

I still say he's a superbot
Hello Hunam

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

I don't think he's a bot. I think he's an exiled Nigerian prince, who will share his fortune with you if you help him in his scheme.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Krelian

• Bay Watcher
  • Hola
    • View Profile

this is how skynet begins

Samio

• Bay Watcher
  • ˙uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop ı sıɥʇ sı ʇɐɥʍ
    • View Profile

You know how nerdy the forum is when someone wants a powerboard or whatever from Pole Position Tw   ;)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I think his sentence structure isn't weird because he's a bot, mais parce-que il est francais.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei