Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Dawn of Worlds | The World of Khandor | Age of Creation  (Read 30232 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: Dawn of Worlds | The World of Khandor | Age of Creation
« Reply #240 on: August 12, 2011, 05:17:29 am »

...anybody there?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 12, 2011, 03:14:18 pm »

Sorry folks, but im not going to run this anymore. If anyone wants to pick up where I left off feel free to do that.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 12, 2011, 03:22:36 pm »

Hm. I might be able to continue this on, but I won't be able to do anything with it quite yet as I have a bachelor party to run tonight and tomorrow. Give me a few days to work through all the back stuff and I'll probably set up a new thread so I can update the first post with the new map as we go. If anyone else feels they can dedicate a bit more time than me feel free.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]