Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Whats your favorite way to kill enemies?  (Read 17584 times)

Axedwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your favorite way to kill enemies?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 01:49:55 pm »

stoning to death.

bonus points if you are a peasant: you're facing mercyless armoured enemies, a grin on their face while they think about how they will end your pityful life. You are unarmed. You look harmless. But suddenly,
ROCKS.
THOUSAND OF THEM.
the armoured knight tries to approach, but after breaking some limbs, he runs away. But he tumbles, his legs broken, an the rain won't stop. He faints. I reach him... and finish him with a final strike of limestone in the skull.

rocks, b*tch.
attend party
Skilled axedwarf
talented engraver
novice soap maker
dabbling potash maker
dabbling student

Crioca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2011, 02:35:55 pm »

Stone axe that breaks their skulls.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 03:02:26 pm »

Zombie horde dogpile.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 05:19:30 pm »

Here are my favourite Genesis mod ways.

1: Breaking the arms and legs of a child and then setting them on fire

2: Cutting off a guys "manhood" and then cutting off his fingers

3: See "Fucked With a Knife" lyrics to get a brief idea.

You should really try to act out all the Cannibal Corpse songs.
I am starting just now.

[EDIT] I tried Hammer Smashed Face, but I failed because I didn't rip off the nose ("I drain the snot and rip out the eyes") and I hit my victim in the chest several times. Next acting, Severed Head Stoning!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:48:41 pm by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

CriticallyAshamed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 07:44:25 am »

Personally, I gouge out eyes. It's like a blindfold for me. After that, I grab my warhammer and break every bone except the skull. After that, I
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then I slowly dismember them, cutting off the toes, fingers, then hands, feet, then lower arms and legs, etc. Finish it with the removal of noses, ears, teeth, and then the head.

Oh god, someone call the police.

don't forget to check the garden shed...

Barnox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 09:07:20 am »

I like to do things clean and methodical. As I am normally up against more (towns)people than I have on my side (only ever myself), I've no time for frivolity.
An attack to the foot, to knock them down.
Slice off limbs with opportunity attacks.
When there is an opening, head strike.

When they are asleep, however, I enjoy cutting off all the feet.
Then moving to the next house, and going for the hands.

In fortresses (when they actually have anyone in them), plain throat strikes on the sleepers, then move on.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 10:11:23 am »

I'm usually a swordsman, so decapitation is very fulfilling, recently i've been playing with a spear sword dual wield, and it's fun to stick em with  a spear, then hack off body parts till finally spearing them in the head again.
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

Sscral

• Bay Watcher
  • привет
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 10:48:40 am »

I normally carry around a boning knife in addition to whatever weapon I happen to be using, then throw it
at them before walking in and mutilating them horribly, just to leave them barely alive so I can come back
later and do it again...

(Extra points when the knife tears apart the heart or lodges in the throat.)
A three year old just made an artifact doll from the skull of his dead kitten. I can only assume the mind control lasted past death.
"Look, mommy!  Now I can play with Mister Fluffles forever!"

Kattaroten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 01:07:50 pm »

I cut of the "manhood" of two mayors/lords and dual-wield them for melee... And rocks are for pussies! I also gather the testicles of all the people I kill and then throw them.

Am I obsessed with male genitalia? Maybe... But you gotta laugh at:

You strike the spearman in the head with your Urist McNoble phallus, jamming the skull through the brain.
Dwarf Fortress: You have a team of hundreds working for four years to make a game where you save the world again. We have one guy for four years make a near-infinite world generator, write the physics,generate histories,form detailed descriptions of every human, elf, dwarf, and goblin generated, caverns, and huge randomly generated monsters made out of who knows what. You. guys. suck.

ral

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying to arm_ok
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 03:56:46 pm »

Bite throat, latch on firmly, shake around by throat, rip apart throat.... slowly bleed to death.

minno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2011, 04:05:36 pm »

I personally like stabbing the person in the heart and watching them bleed out.  There was one bandit leader who I managed to kill by stabbing her in the chest and breaking two ribs on the way in.

sirquote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 06:58:23 pm »

One of my old characters was a female Orc, I started with a rock in each hand, then groundhogs, then goats, then wolves, then I carried two humans. Always swapping out for heavier bodies (I assumed at the time this counted for damage), it was very effective.

I could just imagine some insane hulking Orc bitch swinging human corpses into people.

ExdeathV

• Bay Watcher
  • God damn boogeymen. Can't you just let me sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2011, 10:11:14 pm »

Personally, I gouge out eyes. It's like a blindfold for me. After that, I grab my warhammer and break every bone except the skull. After that, I
Then I slowly dismember them, cutting off the toes, fingers, then hands, feet, then lower arms and legs, etc. Finish it with the removal of noses, ears, teeth, and then the head.

My butchering is very thorough. After that, I walk to an abandoned fort of mine, dump the remains there, reclaim the site, and then watch my chefs cook them into meals.
None of the civilizations will suspect a thing.

SmokedRWA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 11:39:53 pm »

Right boot heel to the temple

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 12:27:08 am »

My butchering is very thorough. After that, I walk to an abandoned fort of mine, dump the remains there, reclaim the site, and then watch my chefs cook them into meals.
None of the civilizations will suspect a thing.
DUDE!

What mod lets you rape?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7