Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Whats your favorite way to kill enemies?  (Read 17578 times)

StreetPizza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your favorite way to kill enemies?
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 03:58:45 am »

Personally, I gouge out eyes. It's like a blindfold for me. After that, I grab my warhammer and break every bone except the skull. After that, I
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then I slowly dismember them, cutting off the toes, fingers, then hands, feet, then lower arms and legs, etc. Finish it with the removal of noses, ears, teeth, and then the head.

Oh god, someone call the police.

don't forget to check the garden shed...
My butchering is very thorough. After that, I walk to an abandoned fort of mine, dump the remains there, reclaim the site, and then watch my chefs cook them into meals.
None of the civilizations will suspect a thing.
DUDE!

What mod lets you rape?

All you need to do is to mod in the, err, phallus as having a grip and the vagina as capable of being gripped and pinched. CrappyPappy's Incubus/Succubus mod has all this neatly packaged and ready to go for all the sick folks out there who would like to but aren't good enough with coding to do it. Careful, though--with Genesis mod, you'll have to mod out the pre-existing genitalia or else you'll end up with a pair of each.

Back on topic, my preferred method is a lot quicker (and more merciful. yikes.) than what most of the people on this thread use seeing as how I actually tend to give a crap about my companions meat shields and don't want them ending up dead or handicapped after a single encounter with armed enemies. In other words, I don't give myself any other choice than to tear through whomever's on the other side as quickly as possible.

That being said, if I can end the fight quickly with an instant death, great--one less bad guy beating on my doods. The kill's definitely going on my kill list too. Something disabling like a removed limb, a broken bone, or torn nervous tissue can work too--I probably won't be getting the kill myself, but they're about as combat-effective as corpses anyway at that point, so yay for that.

If they piss me off for whatever reason, though--well, I'm still working on this part. I tend to prefer slashing and piercing weapons that can end a fight quickly, and as one might imagine, they're not too good for prolonged torture. For now, though, I like to just keep stabbing at the target's upper body until they die--even if I hit a major artery or something, they'll still be alive for a few more stabs to watch their own internal organs get shredded. I only save this one for people who really piss me off though. Otherwise, it wouldn't be special! Does that make me a psychopath?
the soapmaker Urist McSudsy has come!  Beware his deadly cleansing action!

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 06:05:14 am »

If they piss me off for whatever reason, though--well, I'm still working on this part. I tend to prefer slashing and piercing weapons that can end a fight quickly, and as one might imagine, they're not too good for prolonged torture. For now, though, I like to just keep stabbing at the target's upper body until they die--even if I hit a major artery or something, they'll still be alive for a few more stabs to watch their own internal organs get shredded. I only save this one for people who really piss me off though. Otherwise, it wouldn't be special! Does that make me a psychopath?
I say it makes you considerate compared to everyone else (myself included).
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Kattaroten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 07:03:05 am »

Seriously! Where is the fun in killing them quick? We have one of the most advanced combat systems ever and you just slice and dice? Booooo!
Dwarf Fortress: You have a team of hundreds working for four years to make a game where you save the world again. We have one guy for four years make a near-infinite world generator, write the physics,generate histories,form detailed descriptions of every human, elf, dwarf, and goblin generated, caverns, and huge randomly generated monsters made out of who knows what. You. guys. suck.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 07:07:29 am »

if they are in a group, i strangle them once to make them pass out, and then execute the with a blow from a dagger to the head. if they are alone and they've pissed me off, i lure them underwater (optional) strangle them once, then slowly pinch of their toes and fingers if i'm strong enough. if not i jjust break a lot of their bones with my bare hands. :)

tHe_silent_H

• Bay Watcher
  • Did you win?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 08:18:01 am »

strangle till they pass out, then bitting their bodyparts off, specifly their guts first
Did you know that if you write 3.14 on a piece of paper and hold it in a mirror, it will say pie? And if you divide 42 by 3.14... you get 13.37!

It is incredibly satisfying to kill a man with a butterfly.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 09:35:27 am »

... :o

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth, Urist.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 04:19:03 pm »

I like kicking the leader in the lower body. They always feel pain. And it sometimes sails of.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 04:39:17 pm »

I've always been a fan of biting the throat and then shaking them around that way.

Otherwise I'll rip their children/spouses/friends apart with my bare hands and then throw the parts at them.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2011, 04:56:23 pm »

In the arena, I like throwing creatures and watching them blow up. I think I'll try that as a high master wrestler in adventure mode.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DrKillPatient

• Bay Watcher
  • The yak falls infinitely
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2011, 05:35:31 pm »

Finger/toe throwing, clubbing with one's own limbs (or night creature/titan hands). Occasionally I  break every joint in someone's body and beat them with their companions' corpses. If that doesn't kill them, off with limbs until they bleed out. Throwing enemies by their guts is fun too.
"Frankly, if you're hanging out with people who tell you to use v.begin() instead of &v[0], you need to rethink your social circle."
    Scott Meyers, Effective STL

I've written bash scripts to make using DF easier under Linux!

TheMasterTurtle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a turtle and a master
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2011, 07:16:12 pm »

I likr cutting off the legs or foot if I can. Always target the legs to knock them down and then you can slash off their heads or target their heads with anything I can slaying them instantly. With this tactic I killed a 50 gobo band (Don't know why their were so many) without getting a single wound! 'Twas awesome probobly my best 2nd most epic adventure mostly because he was only hit once! And it was fatal. (He got killed after a demon told him to kill ... himself... so I waited 'till night and was two squares away from a... goat demon made of vomit... and he woke up and punched my adventurer in the head.)

brendanfox1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2011, 07:25:43 pm »

**Urist McCustommodlegendarywrestler snaps the goblin's neck, rending the spine in twain!**
"Prudence demands that you consider suicide."
Your dorven axe looks like one of the short hairy fellows decided "That guillotine would probably hurt if i swung it!"

CriticallyAshamed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 02:38:45 am »

^^is this possible?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2011, 04:45:56 am »

I likr cutting off the legs or foot if I can. Always target the legs to knock them down and then you can slash off their heads or target their heads with anything I can slaying them instantly. With this tactic I killed a 50 gobo band (Don't know why their were so many) without getting a single wound! 'Twas awesome probobly my best 2nd most epic adventure mostly because he was only hit once! And it was fatal. (He got killed after a demon told him to kill ... himself... so I waited 'till night and was two squares away from a... goat demon made of vomit... and he woke up and punched my adventurer in the head.)

Go for the bony parts with little fat on creatures that are susceptible to pain, that will allow you to butcher them unopposed... Also, try to cripple them one at a time then finish them later. Works for me!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 07:16:14 am »

My favourite thing to do is re-inact certain Death Metal songs...

UP NEXT, SEVERED HEAD STONING!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7