Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Whats your favorite way to kill enemies?  (Read 17458 times)

Sugata-senpai

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Anime Watcher+3 Legendary Manga Reader+5
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your favorite way to kill enemies?
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2011, 11:57:23 am »

My favorite thing to do is to try to get everything off an enemy unfortunate plaything I can before it dies.

First, I cut off the arms, then the legs. Then I cut off the ears and the nose. After that, I cut open the lower body until the guts spill out, and then cut those off. Finally, I bash the teeth out. If a creature lives through all this, I stab them in the upperbody until they die, or, if I'm feeling merciful, cut their head off.

Adventure mode sure is fun
Me: I'll kill you... I'll kill you all!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!...

UristMcRandomNurse: Sir, patient 137 is laughing maniacially again.

UristMcDoctor: Don't worry, if we just ignore him he'll calm down and go back to playing Dwarf Fortress.

ral

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying to arm_ok
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2011, 08:25:39 pm »

If you go through the trouble to spill their guts and then cut their guts off, the least you should do is pick up their guts and beat them to death with their own severed guts.

DrKillPatient

• Bay Watcher
  • The yak falls infinitely
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2011, 09:06:31 pm »

If you go through the trouble to spill their guts and then cut their guts off, the least you should do is pick up their guts and beat them to death with their own severed guts.
I always imagine that as whipping people with their own intestines.
"Frankly, if you're hanging out with people who tell you to use v.begin() instead of &v[0], you need to rethink your social circle."
    Scott Meyers, Effective STL

I've written bash scripts to make using DF easier under Linux!

Matheld

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2011, 10:30:26 pm »

My favorite thing to do is to try to get everything off an enemy unfortunate plaything I can before it dies.

First, I cut off the arms, then the legs. Then I cut off the ears and the nose. After that, I cut open the lower body until the guts spill out, and then cut those off. Finally, I bash the teeth out. If a creature lives through all this, I stab them in the upperbody until they die, or, if I'm feeling merciful, cut their head off.

Adventure mode sure is fun

Gearskull1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2011, 10:48:47 pm »

My current adventurer uses a whip and cleaver. Lashes people making them pass out and then starts lopping off things. :)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2011, 08:35:55 am »

If it's a woman then I strangle the neck to cause her to pass out then stab to the head.
If it's a man I start by slicing off his fingers and toes, then castrating him, then cutting his hands and feet off, then gouging out his eyes and tearing his ears and nose off, then curbstomp.
*Hugs*

Matheld

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2011, 10:15:52 am »

If it's a woman then I strangle the neck to cause her to pass out then stab to the head.
If it's a man I start by slicing off his fingers and toes, then castrating him, then cutting his hands and feet off, then gouging out his eyes and tearing his ears and nose off, then curbstomp.

You can castrate?!
Mod?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2011, 10:25:57 am »

I use genesis mod
*Hugs*

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2011, 10:47:46 am »

Personally, I gouge out eyes. It's like a blindfold for me. After that, I grab my warhammer and break every bone except the skull. After that, I
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then I slowly dismember them, cutting off the toes, fingers, then hands, feet, then lower arms and legs, etc. Finish it with the removal of noses, ears, teeth, and then the head.
I'm starting to notice a pattern here...
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2011, 10:57:16 am »

mine would be cutting of their manhood and then beating them to death and once in a while shoving it down their throats
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2011, 10:58:49 am »

I just found my favourite way to kill a family. Well, it's more of a way to torture, but still, I'll put it here. (I'm running Genesis mod, btw)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2011, 11:13:44 am »

we really should see a doc and by my i mean every single person in the forums because im pretty sure a few serial killer lurk here for new ideas
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2011, 11:26:44 am »

we really should see a doc and by my i mean every single person in the forums because im pretty sure a few serial killer lurk here for new ideas
We're doing the world a favor. Half of the things mentioned take extraordinary skill and precision. We weed out the not so good ones, and the skilled ones..... they were going to survive anyway. [/joke]
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

nanomage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2011, 11:31:04 am »

somehow a picture of a a serial murderer lurking bay12forums just before going to his backyard to rape and mutilate some previously abducted children seemed very funny to me.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2011, 11:34:15 am »

i need to take a break form df i laughed at this so much a fell of my couch im scared
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7