Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Whats your favorite way to kill enemies?  (Read 17452 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your favorite way to kill enemies?
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 12:13:19 pm »

sure a few serial killer lurk here for new ideas
I'm totally not a serial k- Are you accusing me of something? The guy was FUCKING ASKING for it!

Yeah, we need therapy.

we really should see a doc and by my i mean every single person in the forums because im pretty sure a few serial killer lurk here for new ideas
somehow a picture of a a serial murderer lurking bay12forums just before going to his backyard to rape and mutilate some previously abducted children seemed very funny to me.
For some reason, the thought of it (I shit you not) made me laugh...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2011, 12:17:46 pm »

Oh yes, because I can tell you from personal experience how fun it is to be raped ::)
*Hugs*

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2011, 12:19:07 pm »

Oh yes, because I can tell you from personal experience how fun it is to be raped ::)
Rape isn't fun.
Sorry for stating the obvious

I only laughed at it because I couldn't really imagine a serial killer lurking on an ASCII game website and because I imagined it all in cartoon.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:22:14 pm by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2011, 12:27:46 pm »

i laughed because i pictured it as dwarfs with beards longer then them and im not proud of it at all and besides i know people that are pure crazy and they love df so...
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2011, 01:57:14 pm »

How do you attack erm.....various........."parts"(if you catch my drift, I do have geninises but the option never shows up)
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2011, 02:05:05 pm »

How do you attack erm.....various........."parts"(if you catch my drift, I do have geninises but the option never shows up)
I use Genesis mod. Genesis adds many different "parts"

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2011, 03:17:29 pm »

I knew that, but I now know how to attack certain areas of anatomy in Genesis, also I feel sorry for my drunkard friends he had his dong sliced of by a filthy sand elf.As revenge I sliced open her guts and beat her with it, then I slit her throat.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2011, 06:02:01 pm »

I knew that, but I now know how to attack certain areas of anatomy in Genesis, also I feel sorry for my drunkard friends he had his dong sliced of by a filthy sand elf.As revenge I sliced open her guts and beat her with it, then I slit her throat.
Make a targeted attack (cap 'A') and scroll down the list (*) until you find what you want. The naughty bits are at the very end of the list.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

ral

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying to arm_ok
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2011, 10:08:08 pm »

Seems like the genesis mod is an absolute must for the sexual sadists out there. I mean I might (in adventure mode) cut someone's wanker off and beat them to death with it just for a laugh, but I wouldn't be doing it on a routine basis.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2011, 12:01:21 pm »

Sure... ::)
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Ig88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2011, 12:12:27 pm »

Its fun being a sneak character(though I never get that far with them) and pelting bandits with rocks until they give in to the pain, and then either throwing some more or going over to them and finishing them. Sometimes I will attack various non-essential bits (ears, toes, nose etc.) after ensuring more opponents demise just to grind xp a little. Also, ever bite off a Rhesus monkey's tail and spit(that's how a visualize throwing an item still stuck in your mouth goes) its tail back at it?

ETV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2011, 12:14:25 pm »

Slice a melee bandit in half because he was blocking my way to the marksman, then throw my 2 Handed sword at them from a long distance, and watch as the spinning 2 Hander lops off various parts, hilarity for phallus, buttocks, the hand they wielded the crossbow with, impaling their heads or even slicing them clean in half.

I was playing as a one-handed keeper recently, an outsider one, I managed to get chopped up and lost a limb in a previous gangbang but came out of it alive with a set of orc gear (kimono, black steel masks, basically an entire samurai get-up) and a nice cobalt katana, now the katana had more weight than any steel item I could find, so I assumed it was better and it did consistently do more than steel did.

Having only one arm was a pretty awesome experience in adventure mode though, as I was still able to train myself up to legendary in many stats and got to master swordsman before dying in a bloody mess of many archers and wave after wave of orc samurais, I decapitated hammers, sliced off the legs of my pursuers and rolled away to keep them from swarming me, all the while I was getting hailed by bolts and arrows.

It was like a wall in the end of hammerers, spears, swordsmen and axemen between me and crossbow and bow orcs, but damn if it wasn't the best way I had died in DF Adventurer mode, swinging with one arm and managing to take down a small army in the process of bleeding out.

Eventually though I got shot in the heart, I wish I could have had time to pull out the arrow and throw it into the head of the ranger who shot it but I was just gone at that point.
Hello.

kotekzot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2011, 12:35:37 pm »

I like cutting off every body part that can be cut off. First the nose and the ears, as they don't cause much bleeding, teeth, horns, tusks, hooves, that sort of thing. Then come the limbs, and then the head. You've got to be quick to manage it before they die of blood loss.

Another classy maneuver is to play a bowman with the other hand empty, so you can gouge out the eyes of anyone who gets into melee range.
Dwarf Fortress: Where violent death is a renewable resource
Bro, your like... thinking like a square man... its like, the WHOLE lamprey is just like, one big NECK dude, you know? its like hahahaha! dude protect the trees though, seriously. *inhale*... anyways... you like, want this dead black bear, bro?

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2011, 04:44:56 pm »

dear god what have i created.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

DrKillPatient

• Bay Watcher
  • The yak falls infinitely
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2011, 05:09:57 pm »

I like cutting off every body part that can be cut off. First the nose and the ears, as they don't cause much bleeding, teeth, horns, tusks, hooves, that sort of thing. Then come the limbs, and then the head. You've got to be quick to manage it before they die of blood loss.

Another classy maneuver is to play a bowman with the other hand empty, so you can gouge out the eyes of anyone who gets into melee range.
How do you gouge anyway? I only get 'release' as an option when I grab someone's head.
"Frankly, if you're hanging out with people who tell you to use v.begin() instead of &v[0], you need to rethink your social circle."
    Scott Meyers, Effective STL

I've written bash scripts to make using DF easier under Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7