Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26

Author Topic: King Arthur's Gold - Now on Steam!  (Read 56038 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please note that hitting a wall at high speed usually results in death.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TerryDactyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please note that hitting a wall at high speed usually results in death.

We've got helmets for a reason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msNQrpEbxE

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Ahem.
Guys, i have a VERY IMPORTANT message.
Basically,  we are going to do a succesion fort for the kag community, but it doesnt attract alot of people, so we post it here instead.
Please note, Lucas (aka dylanduran) from BOATMURDERED IS IN! :D
So, here's the link.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

dylanduran

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Mia, you act like its such a big deal ^^ Boatmurdered was nothing special, just a bunch of idiots mucking around, and eventually getting wiped out. Lot of fun though  :D Seeing as I haven't used my old account in god knows how long, AND ive forgotten my password, this is my account from now on  8)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mia, you act like its such a big deal ^^ Boatmurdered was nothing special, just a bunch of idiots mucking around, and eventually getting wiped out. Lot of fun though  :D Seeing as I haven't used my old account in god knows how long, AND ive forgotten my password, this is my account from now on  8)
Great job on losing your pass :P
Anyway, any people in?

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

dylanduran

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Why thank you. We probably need at least ten to make it interesting, any 'brave volunteers'?

TerryDactyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're a celebrity now.

dylanduran

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

But I don't wanna be a celebrity D: People will stalk me on the forums in the first year, then in real life after that :(

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You still have the bay12 habits tough, the thread is already being derailed :P

Anyway, nobody intrested in a succesion fort amongst kag players?

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.

So, just downloaded, are there any active Bay12 servers?
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

I wish there were - I'm still a newbie and some people are ruthless against newbies :(

dood_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Come to Mole server (when it's up). We already have a few Bay12 folk among us, and if you're polite you'll likely be given a host of tips.

I'd recommend playing through the tutorials first, and try and survive in the Single Player Survival mode for a bit first; Explaining the basics does get old.

In regards the LP, I'd be up for it. Last one I did is now a year old (featuring an Aztec dwarf, some fan art, preparations for the invasion of Hell [including ballistaes and rigged collapses], evil spirits and weird cave creatures!). Takes a while to get going, and it isn't written overly well, but worth a read.

Not that I'm biased or anything.
It seems very dwarven to use the hell itself as a garbage disposal. I can just see this isolated pile of goblin clothing, rotten food, and chunks of animals sitting there in a featureless plain, slowly cooking in the heat as demons pick at it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Come to Mole server (when it's up). We already have a few Bay12 folk among us, and if you're polite you'll likely be given a host of tips.

I'd recommend playing through the tutorials first, and try and survive in the Single Player Survival mode for a bit first; Explaining the basics does get old.

In regards the LP, I'd be up for it. Last one I did is now a year old (featuring an Aztec dwarf, some fan art, preparations for the invasion of Hell [including ballistaes and rigged collapses], evil spirits and weird cave creatures!). Takes a while to get going, and it isn't written overly well, but worth a read.

Not that I'm biased or anything.
Yay, so youre in our succesion fort?
Just post at the kag forum thread.

dylanduran

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hey dood, had a look at your LP, don't know why you think its badly written though, pretty good really :)

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

Thanks for the tips dood_ :)

By the way, the game has pretty low framerates and I can't figure out why. I've had a browse through the KAG forums and couldn't really find anything. For some reason it grates my nerves. Has anyone managed to fix that?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26