Bay 12 Games > Announcements

The Bay 12 Games Report, June 1st, 2011

(1/1)

Toady One:
The Bay 12 Games Report, June 1st, 2011

Mission Status

What a month it has been.  A month devoted entirely to evil.  Armies of zombies led by evil sorcerers stalk the land.  Massive tombs await the adventurer, filled with deadly traps and dead rulers ready to spit the vilest curse at those who defile their grave.  Finally, you should mark the phase of the moon, for the half-animal monsters are thirsty for blood.

Congratulations to the generous.

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out!  I'm going to continue plugging away at the night creatures for the time being, but when we do haunted houses I'm going to end up doing the town furniture placement I needed to do anyway, so it's all good.  Like Threetoe said on the dev log, we're starting up on vampires now, which should be entertaining.  I'll try to keep up the daily reports on how that is going.

May:       $3010.58
April:     $3018.42
March:     $4220.20
February:  $2113.11
January:   $2158.91

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version