Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: I-want-to-eat-cursed elf  (Read 4444 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: I-want-to-eat-cursed elf
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 12:07:26 pm »

It would appear that said elf isn't badass enough to avoid a thread dedicated to him be derailed. Therefore he is not badass enough to earn the respect of any non-elf-sympathizers.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 01:50:09 pm »

Well, as every dwarf knows not ALL elves suck. It's just the overwhelming majority that makes mass genocide a reasonable and fair response. He would get a probationary place in my fortress, however just one tree-hugging reference? !!MAGMA!!
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 09:41:50 am »

True. One elfs awesomeness can't counter a civilizations worth of lacking in awesomeness.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 2 [3]