Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Message: Your miners have defaced a Asen Dakostestil!  (Read 8056 times)

Borre

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« on: June 04, 2011, 11:23:49 pm »

Hello

I was playing on my first successful fort now after 4-5 tries. I have about 170 dwarfs in my fort. Then when i was going to mine out something, i got this message up: "Your miners have defaced a Asen Dakostestil!"

I have no idea what this means, and i would like to know. I have tried the wiki and googled everywhere, cant find anything. So i was wondering if anyone of you guys could help me out.

NecroRebel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Message: Your miners have defaced a Asen Dakostestil!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 11:25:45 pm »

You had an engraver engrave a wall or floor. That particular engraving happened to be a masterwork. Then, you miners came along and mined out the wall or floor, thus destroying it and giving the engraver (if he/she yet lives) an unhappy thought whose magnitude is determined by the number of masterworks they have made. It is probably nothing important.
A Better Magma Pump Stack: For all your high-FPS surface-level magma installation needs!

Borre

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 11:56:19 pm »

Oh, so its not that important then. I got hundreds of those around my fortress. Thank you!

outofpractice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 03:18:18 am »

note nobles get upset about such things and send the dwarf(ves) to jail for breaking stuff.

Either that or if you don't have a jail system they find a conveniant time, generally when all your dwarves are in the meeting hall and come lop of the head of the offending dwarf.

Spitfire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 04:49:41 am »

This message is my favourite little gem in the game. I love how it leaves out 'engraving', the same way as we refer to one of Picasso's paintings as a Picasso.
Quote from: Rex_Nex
Wanting boobs is primal, not something sparked by the degradation of humanity.

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 05:52:30 am »

I don't have that problem. Since all noble bedrooms are magma chambers.

Up on the surface is a slab yard, for the dead nobles.