Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: If Dwarves(God Forbid) had acess to the internet  (Read 10309 times)

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
Re: If Dwarves(God Forbid) had acess to the internet
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2011, 11:15:05 am »

"Urist McVideoGameAddict has been content lately. He still sucks at TDF2. He had a funny death lately. He took an epic screen shot lately."

Screenshot:

"The Dagger of Stinking"
"This is a screen shot of a Human Soldier. The Human Soldier is on fire. The Human Soldier is saluting."
(This was a real screen shot I took! :D)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:29:13 am by Audioworm333 »
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2011, 11:40:15 am »

You are wrong, we only think we're playing DF.

In reality, DF is playing us.

"What if we gave the humans the internet? I don't know, lets code it in and find out. Hey look, they would create a game about us! Hahaha, we look so silly!"
Wait, if I realize that this reality is just a computer simulation, will I start to see everything in descending green ASCII characters?
No, of course not! You'd see DF as realistic pictures. It really interferes with gameplay.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dradym

• Bay Watcher
  • if its hard, overly complex, but fun, its a dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2011, 02:59:58 pm »

wow then some of us have begun the ascent of universes multiverse, as some of us no longer see ASCII characters, we see bags, trolls, beds, trees...etc

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2011, 12:02:11 am »

Urist McTroll cancels Troll: Pang of Conscience
Urist McTroll cancels Conscience: Trolling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

kotekzot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2011, 05:58:22 am »

Caturday would be a lot less fun.
Dwarf Fortress: Where violent death is a renewable resource
Bro, your like... thinking like a square man... its like, the WHOLE lamprey is just like, one big NECK dude, you know? its like hahahaha! dude protect the trees though, seriously. *inhale*... anyways... you like, want this dead black bear, bro?

Doradan

• Bay Watcher
  • FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2011, 08:49:55 am »

If we can come up with crazy things like Sea Serpent farming, giant magma cannons, a fully functional Game of Life, and Battlefailed, I would likely gain quite a few negative thoughts just trying to comprehend what a dwarf would think of.
CHIMPANZEES ARE FUCKING VICIOUS. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. BEWARE THE CHIMPS, THEY SEEK ONLY TO DESTROY.
Doradan cancels Craft Signature: Interrupted by Buzzard

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2011, 12:27:17 pm »

Doradan has gone stark raving mad!

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]