Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: RTD - Exorcists![turn 6] I SHALL SMITE THEE!  (Read 7703 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Exorcists! [Turn 1] Welcome to Cathedral!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 03:00:51 pm »

Just Read you fool!
But I'm Illiterate!
Raggle Fraggle

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 03:04:34 pm »

No worries, Riccto. I've been joining games a bit too aggressively lately, and I'm not sure I'll be able to keep them all up.. So I'll think I'll pass my seat over now, before we start. It's better to do it now than later on.
Love, scriver~

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 03:11:40 pm »

Ok il start chaging some data then!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 03:14:04 pm »

Yeah.. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. ;)
Love, scriver~

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 03:14:50 pm »

No problem it happens but please stop cluttering the post now  :P , i'm waiting for the turns now!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 03:28:48 pm »

Oswald scowled. This was embarrasing. He wasn't a schoolboy anymore...but if these were the hoops he had to jump through to prove himsef, then they were worth it...

He opened his trunk, bringing out a few of his personal items. The Greenmoore family bible-recovered from the ruins of the burned out castle in west Germany where the rest of his family had died...
An old revolver-six shots, more than enough to kill anything that moved...well, almost... He needed more ammo though.
And of course, a a box of fake I.D's. You could never tell when Oswald Greenmoore might need to become Pyrus Redmoore...

He already liked Frederick. They came from similar backgrounds, after all. He waves and says.

Hey TeVoert...you think you can keep up? We got alot to prove, you and me.

afterward, get some sleep...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 03:59:59 pm »

Gaius sits on his bed reading the schedule card and flipping his O'Hara Dirk over in hand before setting it away for the night, He then checks his handy micro revolver, Not very powerful but good for a surprise and lastly his cell phone. Once he had all of his personal belongings in order he passed out on his bed
Raggle Fraggle

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 01:07:14 am »

In put me on the waiting list please.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 04:33:33 am »

Hearing Oswald's words, he nodded grimly.  There was much to be done.  Fre's hand softly turned over the small crucifix in his pocket that had been given to him by the abbot at the monastery where he and his brother had received sanctuary.  The crack which revealed the hidden silver blade was barely noticeable; a reminder that the Lord grants even the meek enough teeth to fight the darkest demons.  If only that were completely true.  Bored, he turned over to his tablet, and began studying the different methods by which to kill demons.  If this was to be his life, he would put his full effort into it.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 10:20:30 am »

I open my  suitcase and get out a small pocket bible (which i put in my pocket, duh) and the small ceremonial dagger that my grandfather gave me. He bought it on an eastern country and the seller said it was made to banish demons, although i have never tried it. All i know about it is that it is a small kris, with a rather blunt blade and its only striking feature is its handle. The handle is made of ivory and has lots of intrincate carvings.  I take it out of its sheath and, as always when i have time, i examine the carvings trying to get some more knowledge about this dagger.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 02:10:13 am »

Hey, just to let you know, I'm going on a camping road trip for a week, so I'm probably not going to be around.  I'll need to either be autoed, or have a sub.  My apologies for the short notice.  Also sorry about missing some of the beginning stages, though it looks like there won't be much action for a little while at least.  My character will just study what he can to become well rounded.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 02:59:48 am »

No problem, and yes you will study for a few turns but i think its a neccesity, when you return just read up!

TurboTurtle

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Live to win
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 01:18:36 pm »

Feeling quite bad Evan walked to his bed, put his suitcase on bed and turned around.
He asked how everybody was doing and finnally after a little conversation, he left the room to pray in a private room.

Do i have to talk in third person, like i do up here, or in first person... like it would be me?
Grey Knights, Grey knights, whatchu gonna do? watchu gonna do when we come for u?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 04:36:38 pm »

1st person i guess.

TurboTurtle

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Live to win
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 03:43:52 pm »

I'd like to call in a short break, since i and JetSquirrel have final test week..
This is a very important week, to me (and maybe also for JetSquirrel), which means I can't come to check the Forum..
I DON'T decide for JetSquirrel, though he is in the same school as me I asume he will do the same.
So he will do his word himself, I think.

To make a Long story Short: I take a short break for about 1.5/2 weeks, due to a Test week which decides my future A LOT.

Kind Regards, TurboTurtle (Robin / Character: Evan Lake)
Grey Knights, Grey knights, whatchu gonna do? watchu gonna do when we come for u?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6