Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 96

Author Topic: Strangest Shit Ever  (Read 129370 times)

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Shit Ever
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 10:48:33 pm »

151 got outdone a long time ago.  Wikipedia claims 646 unique pokemon, including Smeargle.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 10:51:28 pm »

You don't get it! There ARE ONLY 151 POKEMON! And maybe missingno.
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

malroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 10:56:36 pm »

There were 151 pokemon according to the lazy scientists of the Kanto reigon who diddn't bother calling the next provence over to ask if there were any pokemon over there that diddn't appear in their own reigon
Why couldn't my vampire Hammerer eat someone useless, like a migrant? Instead, she went after my only gemcutter.. but sadly there were no witnesses, so I convicted someone's pet duck as the murderer.  It got off easy, with no beatings or jail time.  >.<

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

candylord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 11:32:27 pm »

There were 151 pokemon according to the lazy scientists of the Kanto reigon who diddn't bother calling the next provence over to ask if there were any pokemon over there that diddn't appear in their own reigon

No
Shut up, there are only 151 pokemon
the rest were made up I says!!!
Statistically, one in twenty of us live next door to a pedophile. Not me though, I live next door to a stunning pair of seven year olds

Cuppsworth

• Bay Watcher
  • Cuppy Cuppsworth, Baron of Prague
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 12:21:00 am »

This thread made me sad....
Cuppsworth has turned into the 'penny pincher'.

After the great trauma of having some one steal one penny from him he has invented a alter ego who stocks the night and fights crime in the city of Gotham Penny-Villa. With his faithful ward buck boy he strikes fear into the hearts of petty criminals everywhere.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 01:07:36 am »

1 post purely related to forgotten beasts forgotten beasts, many posts relating said forgotten beast to a penis, and an equally long discussion about pokemon.
And it's all thanks to one person, Grilinhat, for changing the subject both times.

Yup. Perfectly normal bay12 thread.
Still not QUITE the strangest shit ever, though.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 01:28:21 am »

*Fistpump*

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 02:12:57 am »

Eric Blank has been miserable lately. He was disgusted about the derailment of a thread. He complained about a annoying acquaintance recently.

Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 02:15:24 am »

Girlinhat has been quite content lately.  She has taken joy in slaughter lately.  She has been an annoying acquaintance lately.  She has admired a fine volcano lately.

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 02:56:26 am »

Tharwen has been quite content lately. He stretched a joke way beyond its natural lifespan recently.
[Signature]

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 03:41:54 pm »

Eric Blank has been miserable lately. He was disgusted about the derailment of a thread. He complained about a annoying acquaintance recently.

!!LAVA!! is an annoying aquaintance? What are you, an elf?

TheeBaconman

• Bay Watcher
  • Topics normally misunderstood. Dabbling worder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 04:53:37 pm »

!!LAVA!! is an annoying aquaintance? What are you, an elf?

I thought the lava was the resulting accident happening because of the bad thoughts
"A stupid is, a stupid dies." -Tribes 2

Think of the children?!
You sick freak.

Africa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 10:21:34 pm »

Maybe this is completely normal, but I just had a FB that was a giant winged humanoid made of steam. It headed straight for a couple of snakemen that have been chilling in my cavern, and got slaughtered by them.
Quote from: Cthulhu
It's like using hobos to fight an eating-resistant baloney epidemic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 96