Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 96

Author Topic: Strangest Shit Ever  (Read 128227 times)

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Shit Ever
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 10:28:38 pm »

I thought the lava was the resulting accident happening because of the bad thoughts

We have a winner! Your prize is a +giant cave spider silk sock+! From the entrance to our fort go 12 tiles north and 31 tiles to the east. Watch for the goblin lashers!
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 10:35:25 pm »

EFH has been quite content lately. He has spoken to others lately. He has succesfully endorsed Pokemon lately. He has complained about sleeping on a table lately.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

iyaerP

• Bay Watcher
  • has mandated the production of 3 gold shields.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 10:46:52 pm »

iyaerP has been unhappy lately. He has sustained minor injuries recently. He has had personal property destroyed recently. He has dined in a Legendary Dining room. He has slept in a good quality bed recently. He admired a completely sublime engraving of a volcano recently.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then youkill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.
Dwarf Fortress: So horrifying the players would rather talk about nice things, like Warhammer 40k.

thriftshopmusketeer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 11:20:12 pm »

Maybe this is completely normal, but I just had a FB that was a giant winged humanoid made of steam. It headed straight for a couple of snakemen that have been chilling in my cavern, and got slaughtered by them.

Yes, that's normal. FBs made of nonsolids (water, fire, steam, et cetera) are really, really easy to kill. Even the rawest of recruits can usually take them because almost every single hit rips huge chunks of tissue away.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 11:58:13 pm »

Nyxalinth has been fine lately.  She had a satisfying WoW session. She talked with her partner recently.  She was comforted by a pet.  She admored a fine thread derailment.  she admired  a fine engraving of a volcano lately.  She was annoyed by the thought of not having a better computer recently.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2011, 12:06:38 am »

Maybe this is completely normal, but I just had a FB that was a giant winged humanoid made of steam. It headed straight for a couple of snakemen that have been chilling in my cavern, and got slaughtered by them.

Yes, that's normal. FBs made of nonsolids (water, fire, steam, et cetera) are really, really easy to kill. Even the rawest of recruits can usually take them because almost every single hit rips huge chunks of tissue away.

Number4 was quite content lately. He had a fine drink recently. He talked with a friend recently. He has been tired lately. He was annoyed by the derailment of a fine derailed thread lately.
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2011, 12:07:38 am »

Girlinhat has been fine lately.  She has admired a completely sublime tastefully arranged sky lately.  She has slept in a legendary dining hall lately.  She has complained of the lack of wild cats lately.  She has yelled at a statue and felt better afterwards.  She has realized that Nyxalinth is a girl lately.  She has been awkwardly aroused lately.  She has been working hard to derail a thread lately.  She has been content at work.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2011, 12:15:55 am »

She has admired a completely sublime tastefully arranged sky lately.

Number4 was very unhappy lately. He was accosted by a terrible elf recently. He was irritated by the sun recently. He complained of hunger lately.

evileeyore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2011, 03:19:21 am »

evileeyore has been fine lately.  He complained of overworking lately.  He has gone without a drink for far, far too long.  He was irratated by the sun recently. He has slept without a bed recently. He has enjoyed an exceptional cup of coffee lately.  He has enjoyed a Legendary meal lately.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2011, 03:52:21 am »

Scaraban is content. He is exhausted. He has eaten in a Legendary Kitchen recently. He has to get up in four hours.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

NotPete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 10:46:28 am »

NotPete has been fine lately. He enjoyed a string of thread derailments. He participated in a thread derailment. He admired a masterwork cat recently. He was bitten by a masterwork cat recently. He was depressed by a gloomily arranged bank of clouds recently.

!!crundle!!

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERYONE, I AM ON FIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 03:11:00 pm »

!!crundle!! has been fine recently. He admired a fine thread recently. He was nauseated by the sun recently.  He complained of noise recently. He was awakened by noise recently. He had a decadent drink lately.
w̷̦̬̹̣͕̙͖͑̓̌̓̑̄͒͋͜͝h̙̩͈̱͚̳̳̪͖̙͕̥̳ͥ̍̔͂̑̿̓̍̑ͣ͆̅̀͢y̧̼̭͎͓̟̺͉̰͎̱̜ͫ̂́͗̐̑́w̢̬̪͈̲̽̋́̈̓ͨ̄͐̿̓ͧ̇ͩ̏ͫ̑̎͟͡ḩ̡͍̫̣̹̬̙̭͊ͯͯ̉͡y̔ͥ̏͛̀̂̎̆ͥͮ̐̍̈̏͆̓̅̒҉̢̘͚͎̠̻̣̯̥̠̙̤̪̮̝̲̜̪́̕̕ͅw̸̗̻̱ͭͣͦͤ̇̑̅͗ͨͬ͋̉͊ͨ͂͜hͩͪ̋ͣ̇̔͂ͧ̍̾͂͏̨̠͕̼̟͙̳̺͕̥͔̜̮̩̰̲̞̼y̴̸̵̪͕̜̪̙̦̘ͧ̽̇ͭͭͬͯ̾̈́̐̂̉͆͒ͤ̌̀̕w̺̟͙͙̭͇̟̮͉̯͈͖̩͔͊͛ͧͯ̀̿ͣͪ͂ͪ͘̕͠ͅh̷̴̷̢͉͖̺̦̣͙̓ͧ̅͋ͪ̾̓͒̌̒ͯ̇́ͯ̕y̋ͪ̓̒̈́͞͏̤̗̞̲̪͚̮̤̫̪̺̪̫̕w̸͔̺̱̼̪̮̘̟͖̭̱͓͈̜͇͚͉̙͊̈́ͦ̅̋̂ͩ̓͗́̚͡ͅĥ̶̨̟̺͕̌͆͒͑ͦͨ̉͆͜͜ý̧͓̼̘̯͉̘̺̩͇̻͈͔̖͎̜͍ͭ̌ͩ͟͝͞

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 10:34:48 am »

EFH has been quite content lately. He recently graduated high school. He has been content at home lately. He slept in a masterwork bed recently. He has admired a fine storm recently. He has been accosted by a cat recently.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:29:07 pm by elf-fondling human »
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Aachen

• Bay Watcher
  • Wenzo Pilgrim cancels job: unstuck in time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2011, 10:50:00 am »

Aachen cancels read thread: too insane.
Quote from: Rithol Camus
There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is magma.

Quote from: Chinua Achebe
.... For Cliché is pauperized Ecstasy.

Polar_Atom

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist Cancels Life: Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 11:43:54 am »

Misleading Title. I was excited as well...
This forum post menaces with spikes of humour.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 96