Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 96

Author Topic: Strangest Shit Ever  (Read 128177 times)

arkhometha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Shit Ever
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2011, 02:10:26 pm »

Arkhometha has been miserable lately. He lost a loved one for being an idiot recently. He is anxious waiting a DF update lately. He complained of the bad food in the university lately. He took joy in a off topic thread recently.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2011, 03:09:40 pm »

Girlinhat cancels Stay On Topic: Job Item Misplaced.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2011, 04:08:28 pm »

ArKFallen has been content lately. He talked to a sibling lately. He was blinded by the sun recently. He admired a superior engraving of a volcano. He has complained of hunger recently.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2011, 04:18:04 pm »

EFH cancels finish post: interrupted by candlejack.
EFH cancels finish post: interrupted b
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:28:47 pm by elf-fondling human »
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2011, 04:26:23 pm »

AoD has been estatic lately. He contributed to the derailment of a thread, recently.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2011, 04:52:52 pm »

Deathsword has been content lately. He was annoyed by the sun lately. He contributed to the derailment of a thread. He had to talk to an annoying aquaintance. He wa-

Deathsword cancels derail thread: Interrupted by the tought of fried chicken hearts
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

gentgeen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2011, 05:15:37 pm »

Gentgeen has been content lately. He ate a decent meal. He talked to a sibling. He scratched the dog's ear. He was disappointed by the success of a sport franchise owner. He took pleasure in the failure of "the King". He's getting tired of the same old booze. He thinks the eff pea ess gods hate him lately.

Ipwnurmom221

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2011, 05:49:15 pm »

Ipwnurmom221 has been content lately. He talked to a friend lately. He complained about noise lately. He was irritated by the sun lately. He admired a fine thread derailment lately. He admired a superior engraving of a volcano lately. He played Dwarf Fortress lately. He has been exhausted lately. He has regretted making accounts at 3 AM lately. He thought too much lately. He admired a fine thread lately.
"I haven't seen my parents in nearly a year, I can't move a foot in any direction, I spend all my days being attacked by animals, and I've been forced to drink sheep puke- wow that's a nice floor grate!"

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2011, 06:52:37 pm »

Number4 has been quite content lately. He took joy in slaughter of a thread recently. He is worried about the state of the threads. He had a fine drink lately.
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

Talanic

• Bay Watcher
  • Struggling author / pizza delivery guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2011, 06:54:50 pm »

Talanic has been upset lately.  He complained about the destruction of his car recently.  He was comforted by a loved one recently.  He got a new job recently.  He has been hungry recently.  He hasn't worked on his book recently.  He has been poor for far, far too long.
I'm an aspiring Science Fiction and Fantasy writer.  I'm telling the tale of a hapless cyborg everyman lost in a savage fantasy world.

My first review from a real magazine!

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2011, 07:53:12 am »

Girlinhat cancels Stay On Topic: Job Item Misplaced.

Since there's no topic to be seen for miles around, I might as well ask this:

What sort of hat is it?

I've been curious about that for ages...
[Signature]

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 08:13:09 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's a bit more "up", the brim doesn't slope as much, and it's a medium shade of blue.  It's actually but my particular one is a bit less rounded, and it's even blue, not cyan.  I guess the one in the store that day isn't one they sell on the site.

EDIT: IMG tags >.<
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:31:34 am by Girlinhat »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2011, 08:24:34 am »

That is one swanky hat, I approve
*Hugs*

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 09:15:13 am »

Woo, thanks :)

I suppose it was too much to expect it to menace with spikes of cat bone.
[Signature]

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011, 09:33:47 am »

This is a pig tail hat. It is dyed midnight blue. On the item is an image of an kangaroo in pig tail.
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 96