Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19035 times)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 06:13:49 am »

Name: Dravos (Dray-Vos)
Personality: Dravos is very apathetic by nature, not much grabs his attention or makes him feel more than annoyance. He prefers to spend his time training his abilities over any form of socilisation and only an extremely tough fight is enough to make him grin. When not training he spends his time pouring over books for any information that he doesn't know.
Physical Description: Thin and lanky body, a little above average hight, short dark red hair, pale skin, bright blue eyes.
Background: Dravos has a long and complicated life story but he rarely speaks of it, only saying it is what made him what he is today.
Abilities: Demonic, he has a higher amount of demonic energies naturally in his body than most others, increaseing his natural demonic abilities, Regeneration in particular.

"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 06:16:54 am »

Don't forget the fact that I'm running Star of Xaviros with 10 people :P I'm trying to challenge myself. Also, I don't need to update them all at once. I can space them out. It would take slightly longer, yeah, but I really don't mind. And if you guys do, well, learn to be a tad patient. Or find something else to do ^^;
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 06:17:42 am »

Waiting list is fine for me. Just don't hesitate to kill everybody off in the most horrifying way possible.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 06:18:35 am »

Don't forget the fact that I'm running Star of Xaviros with 10 people :P
My mind. It is full of fuck. There is no mind more fuck-filled than mine.

Also, I'm going to be interested in being the only Talented person....
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 06:25:00 am »

Demonic is cool and all, but Talent gets VARIETY! And freaking Energy Projectiles. Oh, you need a gun to fire laser bullets, Han Solo? I can do it with my hands. Buahahaha!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 06:25:32 am »

... I think I prefer my guns 'n blades...

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 06:26:22 am »

You prefer metal ball throwers and some sharp pipe over FRIKKIN LASER GUNS AND SWORDS? D: Mein gott you cahrazy.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 06:26:59 am »

They are laser guns. With more firepower than the average tank, I might add.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 06:27:42 am »

Impossible with current tech levels. You'd need to be Talented and have the ability to channel energy into high-power bolts :3

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 06:28:56 am »

Screw tech levels when you can import techs from other continuities.

But I guess that can be his tallent or something.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 06:29:40 am »

It's OK, Talarion. I think I managed to give myself a suitable amount of bullshit unrelated powers to make up for the silly demons.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 06:30:14 am »

Heheheheheheh.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 06:30:55 am »

Just make sure that everybody dies a painful and karmic death. Heheh.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 06:41:41 am »

Oh also, the higher Synchronisation with the Demon Blood, the more Demonic you get. Anything above 40% and it becomes harder to control one's actions, and above 60% it becomes nearly impossible to distinguish friend from foe. Atleast, unless one has either a lot of training with control or an extreme willpower. (Full Manifestation only) Partial Manifestation is MUCH safer. 100% synchronisation with Partial Manifestation (Eyes, Limbs etc) doesn't require any specific willpower or control. It becomes its most powerful, but requires the most energy to sustain.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 06:43:10 am »

All I say is screw weapons and psychic powers. One's body is the ultimate weapon. Martial arts FTW. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24