Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 18984 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 6=- Lightning Amputation.
« Reply #285 on: July 11, 2011, 06:26:06 am »

Scott cups his hands and brings them to the sky again, half attempting half hoping to bring another bolt down but this time diagonally across and through the body of the demon
Raggle Fraggle

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 13, 2011, 07:05:37 pm »

Any chances for a turn on any of your RTDs sometime soon?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 14, 2011, 04:40:02 am »

Not today. This laptop which Im using is way too unreliable and much to hard for me to type on. It would be low quality and crappy if I tried to write a turn now, and I'd most likely frustrate myself by accidentally deleting everything by closing the page <.< I will, however, try to get some turns up tomorrowish when I get back to my desktop.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2011, 09:40:24 pm »

Turn 7

Dravos continued ripping into the Demon Lord, but gets smacked away. The blow was weak, but enough to send him stumbling away. Tarran takes advantage of the situation, and stabs deep into the Demon Lord's spine. It howls in rage, wrenching it's body around and jerking the sword from Tarran's grip. It's back slowly begins to regenerate, only causing more pain as it tries to regenerate over the sword. The Demon aims a kick at Tarran, only to have Solum appear and fire a rapid barrage of kicks like bullets from a machine-gun. Directly into a lightning bolt that sears through the Demon, bisecting it. The Demon howls in rage, it's dark blood pooling underneath it... but it was still sustaining itself, as any Demon Lord should be able to. The Demon Lord raises it's arm, rage on it's face. "You have mocked me enough... prepare to die!" It shouted, while a large amount of energy-spears formed above it's hand. It pulled it's arm back, ready to throw, and just as it went to throw... the spears dissipated. Akhain was standing back up, leaning against a tree, his hand outstretched. "This area... is my dominion!" Arms of shadow ripped through the air, their hands turning into blades to impale the Demon Lord, which then dissapeared... or rather, exploded. The arms retreated, as a shadowy form appeared behind Akhain, staring at the Shadow that it was strikingly similar too... Akhain glanced to the Shadow. "Cyphus Leroe, I guess we should call you. The Shadow of, to be specific." His face was set in a grimace as his 'dominion' dissapeared like a shattered pane of glass, and he slid down the tree, a mask of pain replacing the grimace.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 16, 2011, 09:47:13 pm »

"Uhh, thanks," Tarran says to Solum. "thanks for saving me from getting kicked in the face. With a lord like that... I don't think I would've been in a shape to get up afterwards." Tarran picks up his sword. "Aww man, it's bloody and covered with demon guts all over now." He makes a few swift motions trying to get the blood and guts off, to only some effect.

He then looks to Akhain. "Uhhhh... how bad?"
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2011, 09:49:33 pm »

Dravos growls and forces his transformation back to 'normal' before resumeing his normal apathetic look, pretending what just happened didn't happen.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2011, 10:03:04 pm »

Akhain looked at Tarran briefly, before closing his eyes. "I forcefully put a lock on my magical energy... it feels like something is trying to eat me from the inside out, while ripping me apart and setting me on fire. But it'll go away soon. I hope." He shuddered slightly as a wave of pain rippled through him... He would be fine in a few minutes, but for now, he felt like hell.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2011, 10:39:28 pm »

"We should've brought painkillers, shouldn't have we? Heck, we should've brought a freaking medic. Who assembled our group, anyway?"

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2011, 10:44:59 pm »

Akhain got a sheepish look on his face, but stayed quite.

(( For lols. ))

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2011, 10:46:18 pm »

"Oh, um... well, I'm sure you had a reason to forgo the medic... It was because you didn't value our lives at all, wasn't it?"

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2011, 10:50:23 pm »

"To be fair, none of them were available." Akhain opens his eyes, shrugging slightly, before pulling himself into a standing position. "It's not my fault that I was told to assemble a team and leave immediately..."

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 17, 2011, 06:48:34 am »

Called it.

Shhhhhh. Duuude. Don't taunt the GM!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 17, 2011, 10:22:41 am »

Leto powered back down and sat on a nearby boulder, his elbows on his knees and his head bowed. "A question. I don't understand why this mission was so urgent." He looked up at the shadow. "I don't understand you, either. What do you gain from helping us?" Most likely entertainment from watching them fight a Demon Lord. If so, that wasn't a problem. He just wanted to know.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2011, 10:27:21 am »

A voice speaks inside of Cyphus's head, and it says "I should have known you would do something like this you tricky old fart, but I ain't here to yell at you for it I just want you to tell my teammates of my apprentice who will be taking over my position, explain the truth about me, and when you see the councl tell them I said hi you bunch of jackasses."

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 17, 2011, 09:14:52 pm »

What. Mary Sue #1 gets a ghost too? :-\
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24