Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19039 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 06:46:06 am »

Remember, Talent isn't just psychic abilities... (NOTE: Psychic powers are actually incredibly rigged. Noone but another Psychic has a chance of defending against Psychic attacks, and Psychics can Body switch... And then utilise the powers of the new body. Essentially, they can Body-jump and live forever. They can read minds, and break them.)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 06:51:41 am »

See, Focus is all mental, so I'll become the late-game asspull master!

>Make my body's cells focus on healing real hard and suddenly, It's Only A Flesh Wound!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 06:53:00 am »

See, Focus is all mental, so I'll become the late-game asspull master!

>Make my body's cells focus on healing real hard and suddenly, It's Only A Flesh Wound!
Cells aren't sentient, therefore it wouldn't work.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 06:59:46 am »

>Focus real hard on speeding up my body's natural healing by a few orders of magnitude!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 07:00:54 am »

>Make cells sentient and die of cancer as they start a civil war :V

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 07:02:37 am »

You'd need to expend all of your energy to just stop bleeding like that, Breadbocks. It would be more efficient to have someone whose Talent is in Energy Binding methods, who could bind your wounds together with energy.

What more do you need?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 07:09:59 am »

You'd need to expend all of your energy to just stop bleeding like that, Breadbocks. It would be more efficient to have someone whose Talent is in Energy Binding methods, who could bind your wounds together with energy.
OOOOOOOOOORRRR

>Focus on emulating an energy binding talent.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 07:16:45 am »

Name: Joseph Foster
Personality: Joseph is easy to anger, and gets into unnecessary fights a lot. He prefers to use his abilities instead of weapons, but will take anything that will give him an advantage.
Appearance: A little short, but stocky, with a long brown beard and hair. Green eyes and tanned skin.
Background: Joseph discovered his talent in college, when he was mugged in an alleyway. The mugger pushed him to the ground, and when he tried to resist, stabbed him in the hand. Which was then covered in stone. Joseph freaked out when he found out his power, but eventually got used to it, and has been trying to find new ways to use it ever since.
Abilities: Talent. Earth control.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 08:23:32 am by choobakka »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 07:16:54 am »

That would be rejected by reality.

EDIT: Choobaka, how about you make it just plain Control of Earth? Make it a bit more general and less... weak. More versatile.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 07:23:11 am »

Would absorbing shit work? Because, you know, I figure that at some point I could absorb, like, fire and then shoot it out as fireballs. Or something. But I liked that power, because, you know, instant armor and weapons!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:24:53 am by choobakka »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2011, 07:54:44 am »

Earth Control would let you do the same thing, but it would also let you do more general things. And Absorbtion would be a Space/Time Talent.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2011, 08:22:59 am »

I'll just have earth control then.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2011, 08:25:56 am »

Kk. Edit it into your char sheet for me, would you? :P

What more do you need?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011, 11:59:43 am »

Name: Scott Karite
Personality: A cocky kid who doesnt stand for anyone messing with something that is his or messing with him, and thanks to his talents he is always okay with a brawl
Physical Description: A young man with black croped  hair with matching eyes, he is leaning on the musclular side but is just thin with wiry but powerful looking muscles
Background:  An up and coming boxer who was said to have a magnificent talent for counter punching was going for his first championship belt. The Champ hit him and as his coach yelled at him to counter he threw his fist forward coursing with electricity, soon after the match he was thrown out of the league for having a tazer in his glove but it was all him.
Abilities: Talent/ Electrical Manipulation.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 08:53:05 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2011, 03:48:09 pm »

Name: Tarran Conwood
Personality: Tarran is reserved and usually is a pacifist. But, get him angry or threaten him or his allies, and you've pushed a berserk button. He tends to be laid back. He is hard to get actually angry, though, and most of the time when he's "angry" he's actually just pretending. He does tend to be somewhat sad, though, due to his background.
Physical Description: Tall and pale, black hair. Blue eyes. Limiter located on left forearm's bottom.
Background: Tarran was an unusual child for his parents. When he was born, he had a small bump on his rear end. Which slowly turned into a tail. When he went to preschool, he was made fun of by most of the other children. Eventually, he decided he'd rather homeschool instead. He became quite separated from humanity, all the while growing his wings. Tarran constantly saw other teenagers outside his window, wishing to be with them, sometimes nearly cutting his wings and tail off, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He eventually decided to sneak off every night very late and see what's around. Eventually, when Tarran was 18, the government came for him. Apparently he wasn't careful enough and someone saw him. They caught his parents but before they could capture him he flew away. He wandered around for nearly a year before Zaphain came for him. He was really hard to get to, but eventually he started making friends... abit slowly. He also learned he had abnormal regeneration and some ability to tell how evil or good an area is. In addition, he can apparently see things that normal people don't see, which is usually unimportant and useless, but sometimes it proves to be really useful.
Abilities: Demonic. Functional Wings, Faster Regeneration, Evil/Good Sense, Unusual Spotting, long demonic tail.

I hope the abilities are alright for a demonic personthing. Also, big block-o-text.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:43:21 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24