Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19016 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 6=- Lightning Amputation.
« Reply #300 on: July 17, 2011, 09:25:11 pm »

What. Mary Sue #1 gets a ghost too? :-\
Nope technically I am part of Cyphus, and I am only talking to him. ALSO STOP CALLING ME A MARY SUE  >:(

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 19, 2011, 09:55:57 am »

Follow the group, but stay away from the shadow. Only bad things happen when the likes of him are around.

Also, he isn't really a Mary Sue...

The actual term would be Marty Stu, or Gary Stu for those who prefer rhyming over aliterations...

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 19, 2011, 04:07:57 pm »

Curse you and your preciseness about terminology, Darvi! :P

Go ahead of the group to stay away from the shadow dude. He can only be trouble.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 19, 2011, 04:13:03 pm »

What, I didn't say anything :V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 19, 2011, 04:19:45 pm »

Darvi, you're going to have to tell us everyone's names so we know who to address our anguished cries at. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 19, 2011, 05:20:00 pm »

DID is only interesting if I know who to express my anger at.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 22, 2011, 03:44:39 pm »

Poke.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 22, 2011, 07:39:58 pm »

I promise I'll write up a turn for this (And SoX, maybe RoN) later, but I can't do it right now. Many apologies for the long break!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2011, 03:26:12 pm »

...Turn? :-\
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 03, 2011, 11:22:39 pm »

This is dead, isn't it?

Darn, this was actually one of the RTDs I was enjoying a decent amount.

RIP Zaphain.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 03, 2011, 11:24:20 pm »

*Stabs Zaphain with spear*

R.I.P.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 04, 2011, 01:20:37 am »

It's not dead. It's merely sleeping while I try to avoid failing school <.<
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 15, 2011, 09:43:07 am »

Turn 8

The mission was over... Well, really, thats all. You all feel the pressure in the back of your skulls that signifies the approach of your transport. Carrison, a senior member, is a summoner-type talent. Her Talent is to summon... Well, a dragon. A large black wyrm, with room enough to fit all of you. It hovers over the forest, wind rushing through the trees, due to it's massive, leathery wings. Ten smaller dragons fly down, apparently strong enough to... Well, airlift you to the dragon. Once you are all settled, the dragon takes off, heading in the direction of Rome. As you all know, the entrance to your HQ is on the way. Akhain and Carrison chat quietly on the neck of the wyrm. Cyphus' shadow broods near the tail, somehow having gotten aboard on it's own. The trip is uneventful, and you reach the site easily, being placed in the center of a large occult-looking circle by the smaller dragons. The air starts to shimmer inside the circle, glittering and thickening as the circle disappears... As do you. You've entered the pocket dimension that is your HQ succesfully.

Chapter 2
The Conflict

You all stare at the sight before your eyes. A large group of people, below the platform you're on, at the foot of the stairs leading to it. In the center, two figures prominent. One; A Talented, the leader of Jaik, one of the divisions of Zaphain, and the other, A Demonic, the leader of Naz, another division. They both have multiple small wounds, and are both staring at eachother intently. Akhain immediately lurches forward, rushing down the steps. Why? Because to everyone watching, it's obvious that they are about to kill eachother. Not figuratively, but literally; Both are building their energy to clash together. Akhain pushes to the center, shouting at both of them to stop. His shadow-self watches, it's pure white eyes flicking between the two. From what Akhain says, you gather the two were both good friends with eachother. Maybe they just don't want to kill anyone else, or maybe Akhain holds sway over them both. They both stalk off in opposite directions after one last glance. The crowd starts to disperse, leaving you all with the feeling that this won't be the last you see of this conflict.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:01:52 am by Talarion »

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 8=- Returned Home - The Conflict
« Reply #313 on: August 15, 2011, 10:52:58 am »

I haven't been following this at all. I hope that doesn't disqualify me from playing now? I'll write up a character now.

EDIT:
Name: Aram Davidyan
Personality: Introverted and antisocial, Aram speaks little and views others with indifference at best. Addicted to various substances, ranging from cigarettes to hard drugs, he only shows much emotion when suffering from withdrawal.
Physical Description: Aram has a wiry, short build, with dark brown hair and eyes and somewhat aquiline features. He wears small, reflective glasses very out of place in the modern world and is clad in thick layers of padded clothing even in the summer heat.
Background: Aram hails from a small town in Armenia, where he lived alone and had a reputation as an eccentric. He travelled often, changing identities with his Talent when it suited him.
Abilities: Talent, body transformation (both to himself and to others)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 11:05:01 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 8=- Returned Home - The Conflict
« Reply #314 on: August 15, 2011, 03:19:59 pm »

"...what was that all about...?"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24