Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 18866 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?
« on: June 11, 2011, 04:53:44 am »

As discussed in my 'New RTD' thread it's an RTD based around a group of operatives from a Demon Hunting group. All knowledge required will be explained in spoilers below.

Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Players

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Wolfchild (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:23:11 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD - Accepting 1 more
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 04:54:06 am »

In.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 04:55:30 am »

Post character sheet, Darvi.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 04:56:44 am »

I'm on it already.

Also, you didn't post the others' yet. Dunno if you forgot or if it was intentional.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 04:57:20 am »

Geewwdd. Now, to wait on the others to post their character sheets.

Edit: Noone else has done a character sheet yet, Darvi.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 05:11:16 am by Talarion »

What more do you need?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 05:22:28 am »

Name: Bread Glacies
Personality: Bread, as a rule of thumb is VERY calm and focused. Throughout his life, teachers and peers alike have marveled at how he always managed to stay so relaxed, and when he found out he was Talented, he didn't jump around, he didn't have a nervous breakdown, he stared at the recruiters, and said "Cool," and took another swig of his swill.
Physical Description: He stands moderately tall, at just under 6 feet, has hazel eyes, and insanely curly hair.
Background: He was born in a rustic town somewhere in South Dakota, but his family moved further south, down to Texas around his 4th birthday. He fit snugly into the Middle middle class income, but went to Stanford and got a degree in civil engineering, and was an architect for a small firm  until the day Zaphain came knocking on his apartment's door.
Abilities: Bread is Talented, and has Focus themed powers, from calming atoms down, cooling them off, to focusing space into a smaller area, to helping others focus on their powers, making them more effecting, to increasing his and other's focus on the timestream around them, making it seem to slow.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 05:25:48 am »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 05:32:46 am »

Well shit, I thought you were going to do Incursion instead of this. I suppose it's too late to join now? I did mention I would like to play Zaphain early on in the thread.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 05:39:02 am »

I think he's planning on doing both, but is starting this one first.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 05:41:14 am »

That's my understanding as well.

Name: Solum Leto
Age: Unknown; sounds like he's in his late forties, though.
Personality: Leto is cold and calculating. He tends to be very exact in his planning, and while he works with others, doesn't particularly care if they live or die. For him, survival is always a personal concern, and if you end up bleeding out on the floor that's your own fault and your problem to solve.
Physical Description: Leto is wrapped in layers of deep, dark red cloth around his entire body, like a mummy. Over the cloth is a black wrap that is tied securely around his waist and hangs down to his knees with slits up each side for ease of movement. Strips of leather are wrapped around his feet and calves to protect them from the ground, and his knuckles and forearms are protected by bands of iron. All that can be seen of his actual body is the almost pure-white skin immediately around his golden eyes. Some of his long black hair hangs free between the layers of red cloth, but most of it is gathered in a low ponytail at the base of his skull and hangs down to his waist. He has a very powerful build and stands about 6'2. His limiter is located along both biceps and resemble a maze of red and black lines, standing out in stark contrast to his skin whenever the lines are visible.
Background: Leto doesn't talk about his background. The only thing important about it is that he's still here, still alive.
Abilities: Demonic. He has the physical suite normally; greatly increased strength, speed, durability, and regeneration. His clothing is meant to hide his demonic features; while he's normally a pale-skinned man with black hair, he starts changing the more he synchronizes with his demon blood. The first obvious change is his hair turns white. Next is that his eyes go red, and then his skin to a stony gray color. These are at 25, 40, and 50% respectively. At 60% his eyes start glowing red, making him easy to see in the dark but also increasing his ability to see in low-light areas. At 70% he gains canine-like characteristics, with fur the color of his hair and a muzzle full of teeth. At 80% he tends to growl and bark more than actually speak and gains an increased sense of smell, as well as a tendency to walk on all fours. At 90% he is more wolf than man; he hasn't gone beyond that but he speculates that at 100% he becomes a Cerberus.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:32:32 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 05:48:50 am »

Yes, I'm doing both. Also, Talent isn't exactly something passive. A small portion could be passive, but there is always some part of a Talent that needs to be activated. If it was just general speed and accuracy, then Demonic abilities would be more suited. You'd also get a cool Demon Form, but that is hardly ever authorized to be used, since anything above partial manifestation (Full manifestation, even at 10% synchronization with Demonic blood is considered to corruptive and dangerous to be used, and sealing is required if any Half-Demon ever goes into Full Manifestation.) is banned.

Edit: Oh, didn't fully read your sheet, Serious. A noteworthy thing is, there would be SOME Demonic form, it could be just that Solum can't synchronise with his Demonic Blood past 10%. 10% synchronization, Full Manifestation or Partial Manifestation is the threshold, after which the Demonic features start appearing.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 05:51:41 am by Talarion »

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 05:57:31 am »

OK, did an edit. How's that?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 05:58:28 am »

Put me on the waiting list for this, then. Someone's bound to die sooner or later.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 05:59:51 am »

I am interest. Also, Digital, if you want I could let you in now. I have no problems with letting people in at this stage; More people = Better Story, right?

What more do you need?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 06:10:12 am »

I am interest. Also, Digital, if you want I could let you in now. I have no problems with letting people in at this stage; More people = Better Story, right?
It also means slower turns for the rest of us.

There are 8 people in already! Show some consideration for the rest of us! [/only partial seriousness]

Seriously, though, don't overwork yourself. You had 7 people lined up for both games, which is more than most GMs allow at one time, and you've accepted one extra person in the actual thread, a precedent I'm assuming will be followed in the other game. That means you need to keep up with 16 actions at a time. I can't even fathom doing more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24