Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 18865 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?
« Reply #345 on: September 01, 2011, 07:47:32 am »

"Right. Thanks," Solum said as Qarn walked away, leaving him to think about things. So we were to be sacrifced for Akhain's glory. Makes sense. He's a Talented supposedly of Cyphus's blood; the squad was sent out without a medic in the hopes we would die for him and weaken the Demon Lord enough so he could kill it on his own and come back a hero. A few Demonic more or less would hardly be noticed or missed... and since he was Naal's apprentice, he had to be in on the plan. He smiled grimly to himself and crossed his arms. Well, I'm on to you now, Akhain. You may not know it, but I'll be keeping an eye on you.

With no better ideas for the moment, he headed to the training grounds to observe the people there. He was, as always, alone in this knowledge and he had to keep a careful watch on everyone. He had already said to much to Renard's apprentice; who knew if he could trust him? Well, he didn't and couldn't trust anyone anyway, to be honest with himself. I'll just watch everyone train as unobtrusively as I am able. The more I can scout about the others of the organization the better prepared I'll be when they inevitably turn on me. I can't hide the fact I know the truth forever. Arriving at the training grounds, Solum leaned on a wall in the shadows to wait and watch quietly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 01, 2011, 08:52:29 am »

So we were to be sacrifced for Akhain's glory.

Where in the nine bells did you pull that from? Did I not word it correctly? Because it was meant to say that THERE WAS NO PLAN TO GET YOU KILLED. If anything, it was to help you aswell. They knew the demon lord would unlock Akhains latent power, and that the Demon Lord would die. They didn't know yours would be unlocked also, but they realized that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WAS CAPABLE ENOUGH. it was a Demon Lord, yes, but with a group like yours no casualties should be had. I know you're trying to add more story and flavor and all that jazz... But please stop twisting my words and implying things I never said. Jeez... Between your conspiracy theories and Adwarf insisting that the council is stupid and corrupt I may go crazy because no-one listens to me @_@
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 01, 2011, 09:20:18 am »

I'm playing a character. ::) That's just how he thinks.

Clarification Edit: Yeah, I know there isn't a secret plan to kill us off, but you could stand to give us a little more to work with. I mean, yes, our characters are supposed to know who Akhain, Qarn, Rytal, and Naal are, but we (the players) really don't. We have no history with them at all, which means it's up to us to interpret our relationship to them and each other. We're all grunts, they're all leaders, and all the story is going on among them and the council. I'm sure the plot will correct this soon but until it does all of us are irrelevant to the proceedings and the events are completely beyond our knowledge and control. Let me put it this way, you know Star Wars Episode 1? The PCs are Anakin Skywalker. We'll be important later on in the series, but in this movie we're just here to stand around while Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon defeat the Trade Federation. We're here to achieve nothing but be in a sequence designed solely to be the basis of a racing game and be like 'hey, you remember Darth Vader, right? Here he is as a kid.' (I thoroughly dislike Star Wars, but I'm sure you get my point.)

Anyway, that's why I'm just making crap up. I'm being left to my own devices and that's the result. >.> Also I can't think of anything else to do at the moment. It's highly unlikely I can talk to anyone in charge, the armory is basically closed since none of us have tokens, I use my fists so a visit to enchantment is pointless...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:15:38 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 01, 2011, 09:42:40 am »

Talyin approaches the people, unsure what to say in introduction
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 01, 2011, 11:35:14 am »

"Oh. Right, forgot, the armory is a pay-for-your-equipment type. Not the type that pays for it's soldiers who fight and die." Tarran said indifferently.

Go to the Training Grounds then.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 01, 2011, 03:20:03 pm »

"Damn how can I not control this power !?" Zack exclaimed as he allowed both arms to go to 40% Manifestation, and for his horns, and tails to come out. He held out his arms, and focused his powers ahead of him thinking of the sword his Master had once summoned Zack began trying to bring that forth, and gain control over it.

Try, and summon the sword Renard had.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 01, 2011, 06:23:31 pm »

Scott, sick and tired of just calling down bolts from the sky, He wanted some action. He wanted to experiment and try something new. He attempted to jump up his nervous system with his own electric powers. Pushing his synapses and muscles to maximum speed, and then he would try some boxing drills. Attempting not to kill himself also.
Raggle Fraggle

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 02, 2011, 08:14:45 am »

Aram frowned. He should've come here earlier so he wouldn't have wasted so much time on this. He gave an incomprehensible, angry grunt and turned after Tarran. The man seemed to be heading for the Training Grounds, and he had the same destination in mind.

Aram heads for the Training Grounds and looks for the best possible protective material he could transform his skin to
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]