Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Lets play Spore: SPACE STAGE :Blah blah blah Kaboom

(1/39) > >>

Furtuka:
So I was thinking of making a lets play so I chose spore and so yes this will be my first lp. But first There's two things that I'm gonna need from YOU

* I kinda need suggestions for where to get a free screenshot taker
* If you want to, tell me your spore screen name and I'll buddy you so that there will be a chance of your creations appearing in the lp
I have galactic adventures and creepy and cute but sadly I'm a victim of one of the many glitches that prevents people from getting the robot parts

KaguroDraven:
Sorry, can't help with the first one and used up my CD ages ago due to bad luck with 2 computer breakdowns and the fact someone deleted the game off the other computer. Still, posting to watch.

Grakelin:
Pretty sure Spore itself will create both screenshots AND videos within its own engine. The videos will automatically upload to youTube.

Furtuka:
From what I've noticed while playing the built in screenshots only work while using the creators

Grakelin:
Let me double-check...

You may be right. I found where I had done this before, and only had a few of the "save file" .gifs and what seems to be an alt + Prt Screen image.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version