Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: randomly generated vampires  (Read 2808 times)

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
Re: randomly generated vampires
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 06:44:44 am »

honestly I'd love to see a kind of vampire that has a mouth full two-inch fangs, and feeds by dislocating it's own jaw to bite a victim's head off, swallowing it whole and drinking the rest of the blood from the neck.

None of this sissy puncture holes in the neck nonsense or becoming a tyrant of a city and getting blood tributes every week. I'm talking about horrifying monsters that'll wipe entire villages out with nothing left behind other than a bunch of drained, headless corpses.

Then I will piss myself when the townspeople ask me to go kill it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:19:48 pm by Fen »
This space for rent

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: randomly generated vampires
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2011, 01:44:11 am »

honestly I'd love to see a kind of vampire that has a mouth full two-inch fangs, and feeds by dislocating it's own jaw to bite a victim's head off, swallowing it whole and drinking the rest of the blood from the neck.

None of this sissy puncture holes in the neck nonsense or becoming a tyrant of a city and getting blood tributes every week. I'm talking about horrifying monsters that'll wipe entire villages out with nothing left behind other than a bunch of drained, headless corpses.

Then I will piss myself when the townspeople ask me to go kill it.

If I'm not mistaken, aren't these vampires you mention from blade? Those vampires were cool, with mouths capable of enlarging to great sizes. Too bad, they were quite vulnerable to sunlight IIRC.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 2 [3]