Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Infections in 31.25(Solution: have another guy bite off the infected bits!)  (Read 3591 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Yeah, you did it right.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Kynrael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awesome idea. Someone should put that in the wiki.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

Or you could just take your adventurer to a hospital(a retired fort made only for curing and healing old wounds.) made for this issue and let the good doctors work on your wounds.
having an adventurer train in the arts of medical(this can only be done through the guide of some other assign head doctor and can't assign the adventurer as a head doctor due to some mess up noble issues.) could help out allot for if a doctor isn't near by.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Angry Bob

• Bay Watcher
  • Prone to catastrophic apathy
    • View Profile

Or you could just take your adventurer to a hospital(a retired fort made only for curing and healing old wounds.) made for this issue and let the good doctors work on your wounds.
having an adventurer train in the arts of medical(this can only be done through the guide of some other assign head doctor and can't assign the adventurer as a head doctor due to some mess up noble issues.) could help out allot for if a doctor isn't near by.

You can retire forts now?
FUN FOR THE FUN GOD

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile

no using dfmode you can retire a fortress but it takes some work theres a thread about how to di somewhere
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Evaristo Carriego

• Bay Watcher
  • Gelder
    • View Profile

EDIT: I meant to post this on the Fortress Mode thread about infection. Crap.
Pages: 1 [2]