Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

I wanna stream... What are the 'Rules' and 'How To'???

(1/1)

Neyvn:
Basicly I am thinking about starting to do a stream of me Failing at Games and stuff. Things like that, but I know nothing bout streaming. What should I do, how should I go about it and so on. If anything this can also help others get it down when they want to share their gaming. So what should one do if they wish to Stream, think of this as the How to LP thread for Streaming...

Deadmeat1471:
Google Livestream
Download Livestream
Start Livestream
Click 'Go Live'
?????
Profit.

Stworca:
Don't mix smokes with vodka and meth, that's how i failed  :o

Thendash:
Deadmeat already covered the very basics of getting an actual stream up and running. But as someone who both streams and enjoys watching others stream, I think there's more to it to be "successful." First of all, in your livestream thread, you should at least put your timezone and the time you'll usually be streaming. You probably won't be streaming constantly or on a set schedule so it'd be nice if I could look at your thread and know when I should expect to see a stream. Other good things to put in the op would be a list of games or types of games you will or are willing to stream. Post before you start a stream so that subscribers to your thread will easily be able to see that you've started. Then, after you've finished up streaming, edit your last post with details of what you streamed including a link if possible(freeware games). Then you just need to get the word out and garner a following and you'll have a successful livestream!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version