Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Biggest wtf moment  (Read 54209 times)

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest wtf moment
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2011, 11:56:54 am »

"WTF. I thought that blunt attacks from a silver sword(slapping with the flat of the blade/hitting with the pommel) would be as effective as they would be form a normal attack from a blunt item (mace/hammer/crossbow)." Unless you were talking about corpses, barrels, or AnyOtherHeavyObject? I think the effectiveness of blunt attacks is determined by the weight of the weapon.
Actually heavy objects work too. My favorite thing to do in adventure mode is fill a backpack with someones blood and cave their skull in with it.

Bit macabre, don't you think?  :o
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2011, 12:09:01 pm »

I once bit off a childs phallus after I fed his family to alligators. Macabre is how I roll.

Musashi

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2011, 02:19:31 pm »

What are you complaining about? This is Dwarf Fortress. In the subforum above, we're trying to rot soldiers' eyes out, having ghosts beat up their relatives, and slowly amputating megabeasts of their limbs, teeth, and extra heads. For no good reason*.

*okay, I'm lying. We're rotting out eyes so siege operators, who we never use anyway, will be less wimpy, and soldiers stop trying to kill things in an order different from what we've devised.
I don't mean to alarm you, but it appears that your Dwarves are all in fact elephants.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2011, 06:06:31 am »

I once stumbled into a kobold camp, there was a about a dozen... KOBOLD CHILDREN.

I cleaved the mighty emaciated children in twain! Nought of the unarmed little evils were spared! I revelled in the glory and honour of whipping out the teeth of a dozen small children that day!
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2011, 12:03:01 pm »

so what is the moment that made you go wtf??? the most

mine was when i was was sent to kill...a helmet snake really i was expecting something big and scary not a regular snake that was one shotted by my maceman

Regular snake?  Helmet snake venom is horrible; if that thing had bitten you, it would have been almost certain death.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

TheMasterTurtle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a turtle and a master
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2011, 12:14:42 pm »

Legendary fully armed and armoured adventurer. I go to strangle a duck for training, duck dodges, bites my neck, I die. Duck gets a title.

Next adventurer goes on a wild goose chase for the Duck, I actually find him! I go to kill it sadly it dodges my spear and causes fatal heart damage with it's bite, somehow.

Next I get an archer to take out, it dodges all of my arrows and hops into a lake. I follow it and the Duck gets of the lake at the other side, as soon as the Duck gets out of the water the lake freezes! Cunning bastard.

Finally I get an adventurer swordsman gathers a bunch of soldiers that somehow get there asses handed to the BY A DUCK!

Posting this story again.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2011, 12:24:23 pm »

Duck gets a title.
gunna tell what the title was?
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2011, 01:23:22 pm »

Do ducks learn skills or something... being a duck umm... wtf? Wow, I think you just earned it, the biggest wtf moment, getting your ass handed to you by a duck 3 times.
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Urist McMiner

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2011, 02:45:31 pm »

I had single handedly defeated a group of bogeymen without getting hurt, then walked a few meters and was one shot by a wolf

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2011, 03:21:15 pm »

Legendary fully armed and armoured adventurer. I go to strangle a duck for training, duck dodges, bites my neck, I die. Duck gets a title.

Next adventurer goes on a wild goose chase for the Duck, I actually find him! I go to kill it sadly it dodges my spear and causes fatal heart damage with it's bite, somehow.

Next I get an archer to take out, it dodges all of my arrows and hops into a lake. I follow it and the Duck gets of the lake at the other side, as soon as the Duck gets out of the water the lake freezes! Cunning bastard.

Finally I get an adventurer swordsman gathers a bunch of soldiers that somehow get there asses handed to the BY A DUCK!

Gimme the save! I want to *talk* to that duck in the name of DWARVEN !!SCIENCE!!... It's probably a relative of the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (From Monthy Python and the Holy Grail)
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2011, 04:00:24 pm »

Gimme the save! I want to *talk* to that duck in the name of DWARVEN !!SCIENCE!!... It's probably a relative of the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (From Monthy Python and the Holy Grail)

Oh noes! Quick, somebody mod in the holy hand grenade!
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

TheMasterTurtle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a turtle and a master
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2011, 10:18:57 am »

Nah, it died, I hunted it at night so that Bogey Men would spawn and let the Bogey Men kill him.

antlion12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2011, 04:38:51 pm »

[Regular snake?  Helmet snake venom is horrible; if that thing had bitten you, it would have been almost certain death.
[/quote]
Really? well that explains why i had a quest to kill it but still it did not even get a chance to attack the maceman just walked up and whacked it with the mace

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2011, 04:55:50 pm »

Nah, it died, I hunted it at night so that Bogey Men would spawn and let the Bogey Men kill him.

still wana know what the title was :|
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2011, 05:03:47 pm »

still wana know what the title was :|
I want to see the complete legends entry for that duck.... 'cos it sounds like a badass
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12