Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Alchemist: The Philosipher's Stone RTD - Turn 0 - A Small Town's Dark Secret  (Read 15815 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Joseph went to the abandoned mansion. Whatever was going on in town, this was certainly the place to find the answers.

If we get stopped by the beasts...

He knelt and drew a circle on the ground, forming a sword out of stone, then attacked the chimeras.
---

Is this good?

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks alot Serious that will make it much easier for me.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Adrian paused for a second. Then he gathered up his equipment and sprinted out the door, heading for the sighting of the two people mentioned in the rumors. It was wednesday, and they were always there on wednesday, right? Time to get to the bottom of this.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Arianna let out an irritated sound, then began running to the site of the battle. She wondered what incautious fools had blundered into trouble this time.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tarn clicked open his lighter and smiled at the Chimera rushing towards him, this was finally his chance to test his skills in real battle.

Create an explosion of flame to engulf as many of the chimera as possible.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:38:50 am by Flintus10 »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok now I have to aks you guys have your characters lost any family members, or loved ones (Very important to the comign events.)?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'll make a few rolls. Odd yes even no: 7. 1 father 2 mother 3 brother 4 sister 5 wife 6 child: 5.

All right then. Joseph's wife died. ^^; Sucks for him... I guess that explains why he's so brisk.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep also I may not be able to update anything today (Depends on if all the FMA:B English Dubbed Episodes are otu)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just the father as I described in the bio.  Maybe mother too by now.  Not that she is emotionally close to anyone anymore mind you.

I'll get my turn up ASAP, I was just so tired after work today I could do absolutely nothing.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok I will have a new turn up Sunday so until then anyone who has not posted loved ones their characters have lost, or starting items in the format Serious used please do so. (Note this will make the updates a lot faster from now on)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Swing my sword while also transmuting a barbed spike that SHOULD fly out and hit one of the Chimeras and hopefully pin it to the wall for investigation later.

((Thank goodness for overly large steel swords so I can throw spikes into things :P))

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No loss of any loved ones particlularly close for Tarn.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No loss of any loved ones particlularly close for Tarn.
Hmmm .... then  yours is going to be troublesome to write up (Darnit man you just made this challenging I will beat it thoguh !!!!!!!!)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12