Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Alchemist: The Philosipher's Stone RTD - Turn 0 - A Small Town's Dark Secret  (Read 15817 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry guys turn tommorow I still need to fix up some stuff before I cna get it posted.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 2 - Mysterious Fiqure, and an Approaching Darkness

State Alchemist
Activate the transmutation circles on my hands to make blades of wind to slice the Chimera to bits, then run inside.
[4]You launch seven blades of air at the Chimera as it rears back, and prepares to charge you [6][9][10][5][2][6][5] four of the air blades barely hit the chimera, two of the others are direct hits badly wounding it, and one of the blades misses completely. [Damage=4x Slight Hits, and 2 Direct Hits= 4d3, and 2d6 = 2,3,2,3,3,6] The Chimera is quickly ripped to shreds as the wind blades slice it to pieces, and as the air settles the beast's head flops to the floor in front of your feet. You quickly head in a little further, and quickly take note of [?] the fact that all the rooms are empty,and there seems to be no sign of human setting foot in here for over ten years.

Arianna let out an irritated sound, then began running to the site of the battle. She wondered what incautious fools had blundered into trouble this time.
[3] You run out the door with two of the Privates, and get to the site quickly, but as you arrive you see a hooded figure jump off a nearby hill, and over the wall that surrounded the mansion. You, adn the privates quickly walk through the small entryway, adn witness the hooded figure take on 12 of the Chimeras as he yells for you guys to go on ahead, and capture the roque alchemist.

Joseph went to the abandoned mansion. Whatever was going on in town, this was certainly the place to find the answers.

If we get stopped by the beasts...

He knelt and drew a circle on the ground, forming a sword out of stone, then attacked the chimeras.
[6] You follow Arianna, and the privates to the mansion, and notice that not only a hooded figure, but a rather bulky man jump over the wall to the other side. When you walk out into the field in front of the house you notice a gleam from the bulkier man, and hooded figure as they fight the twelve chimeras attacking them.

Tarn clicked open his lighter and smiled at the Chimera rushing towards him, this was finally his chance to test his skills in real battle.

Create an explosion of flame to engulf as many of the chimera as possible.
[5] You quickly fire up the lighter, [?]but your attempt to make an explosion fails as two mysterious figures rush up to the chimera, adn begin fighting them yelling at you to head into the mansion, and capture the roque alchemist.

Swing my sword while also transmuting a barbed spike that SHOULD fly out and hit one of the Chimeras and hopefully pin it to the wall for investigation later.
[6] You charge the closest chimera, and as you bring the sword towards it you form a barbed spike,and launch it out of the sword [4][7] the spike barely scratches the chimera, but the sword quickly connects with the beast [Damage = 1 Slight Hit, 1 Direct Hit = 1d3, 1d6 = 1,6] your sword rips off its leg, and hacks through the beast's neck. As the flesh rips from the bone blood gushes out, and covers the sword you hear a sizzle as you see the blood begin to eat through the sword. [2][5] You fail to dodge as the chimera come rushing at you the first one clawing your arm, and the second punching you in the chest [Damage = 1 Slight Hit, 1 Direct Hit = 1d3, 1d6 = 3-2=1,2=4-2 = Damage = 3]

Adrian paused for a second. Then he gathered up his equipment and sprinted out the door, heading for the sighting of the two people mentioned in the rumors. It was wednesday, and they were always there on wednesday, right? Time to get to the bottom of this.
[5] You grab all your gear, and run out the front gate heading to the mansion you follow the others, and as you near the mansion you notice a tall wall of earth that seemed to be made using alchemy, and two fiqures jumping over said wall. You run through the small entryway, adn see them fighting the chimera in the middle of the lawn. [5] You hear one of them yell something about going ahead,a nd capturing the roque Alchemist.

Wandering Alchemists
No actions Autoed turns as Hide

The Abandoned Mansion
The two mysterious figures clash with the chimera as dozens of spikes rise up out of the ground striking at the chimera [?] most miss, but five are dead on as the smash two chimera together piercing them through the heart, and skull as their blood falls to the ground it begins to smoke, and sizzle as the corrosive acid takes effect. The five chimera that managed to get through the spikes charge the two figures, and as one draws near the small hooded one forms a spear from the ground, and thrusts it straight through his heart. He barely moves out of the way as the blood begins pouring from the hole in the beasts chest. The other man holds the three other chimera off punching one in the face there is a sickening crunch as the beast's face caves in, and mashes the chimera's brain causing blood to pour out of its ears, eyes, and nose.

[All rolls are hidden in this fight] 

Player Statuses

Government Facility
Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Sergeant Cole (click to show/hide)

Abandoned Mansion
Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Private Williams (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Private (?) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Private (?) (click to show/hide)

Enemies
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:47:55 am by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn finished all statuses will be finished next turn sorry about the wait.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Joseph decided to take advantage of the stranger's apparent kindness and do as asked: go inside and search for the rogue alchemist. "Williams, Vicks, Smith. Stay here and assist, but retreat if things get too much for you to handle." With that he pushed past the crowd and sprinted for the the front door. Finding this alchemist was definitely his top priority.

Just randomly naming the two nameless privates. *shrug*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats fine also six more privates will arrive in three turns another event will also happen then.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Look all over the mansion, going for the upper floors first.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Where's my turn?  ???
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where's my turn?  ???
I didn't see it posted

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Adrian paused for a second. Then he gathered up his equipment and sprinted out the door, heading for the sighting of the two people mentioned in the rumors. It was wednesday, and they were always there on wednesday, right? Time to get to the bottom of this.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok I added yours sorry about that

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Ignore the others, look for the people spoken about in the rumor. The others can handle it themselves, I need to get to the bottom of these rumors!

What more do you need?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Clearly, I'm not doing this right.

Giant Steel Boomerang, now, throw and attempt to hit as many of the chimeras as possible and slice them in half.  Reabsorb the boomerang into my sword afterward.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rush into the mansion and search for the rogue alchemist.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grimm, and EmoBiatch please send your actions in this turn, ro this time there will be a penalty (I can't kick them no waiting listers)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn Tommrow Pming EmoBiatch, and Grimm
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12