Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Alchemist: The Philosipher's Stone RTD - Turn 0 - A Small Town's Dark Secret  (Read 15765 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Alchemist: The Philosipher's Stone RTD (Full!! Waiting List!)
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 04:27:31 am »

Actually, Lightning would be good aswell. And really anything that can kill them is fine for fighting Homunculi. Especially if you can trap them with said something. Lightning and Fire work exceptionally well though, because they are incapacitated by the pain, and damaged greatly. I wanna see how they deal with having bones stab through them, into the ground, and then branch out, trapping the bone in both the ground and them... and then how they react when I use Bio-Alchemy to break them down slowly... like a corrosive acid. That they can't escape from.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 04:28:28 am »

Hmm, would acid fall into Water's domain? It's a broad definition of acid rain but still... :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 04:29:22 am »

I wanna see how they deal with having bones stab through them, into the ground, and then branch out, trapping the bone in both the ground and them... and then how they react when I use Bio-Alchemy to break them down slowly... like a corrosive acid. That they can't escape from.
You're a sick man. We're gonna get along just fine. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 04:31:29 am »

I planned on sharpening the wind into blades and just chopping them to tiny pieces over and over and over again.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 04:33:04 am »

Actually, Lightning would be good aswell. And really anything that can kill them is fine for fighting Homunculi. Especially if you can trap them with said something. Lightning and Fire work exceptionally well though, because they are incapacitated by the pain, and damaged greatly. I wanna see how they deal with having bones stab through them, into the ground, and then branch out, trapping the bone in both the ground and them... and then how they react when I use Bio-Alchemy to break them down slowly... like a corrosive acid. That they can't escape from.

Scar tried that they seemed to regenerate as fast as he could deconstruct them, but the bones would paralyze them to the poitn were it would take an entire turn to recover enough to move.

Hmm, would acid fall into Water's domain? It's a broad definition of acid rain but still... :3
Well while just using Water you could maek acid rain, but it wouldn't be strong enough to harm a Homonculi, but when combined with Alkahestry, and a detailed transmutation circle. You will also have to actually invent a way to do this so a little bit of studying  would be required.

I planned on sharpening the wind into blades and just chopping them to tiny pieces over and over and over again.

That might work, but it depends on which one you are fighting ( I will make some new variations, but you will see the original 7 Homonculi appear in this)

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 04:33:40 am »

Lots of lightning spears impaled into them, immobilizing them with pain?....i need ideas!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 04:34:58 am »

Lots of lightning spears impaled into them, immobilizing them with pain?....i need ideas!
The lightning wouldn't stay solidified that would require your constant concentration, adn a transmutation circle.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 04:36:18 am »

I wanna see how they deal with having bones stab through them, into the ground, and then branch out, trapping the bone in both the ground and them... and then how they react when I use Bio-Alchemy to break them down slowly... like a corrosive acid. That they can't escape from.
You're a sick man. We're gonna get along just fine. :P
This is a good thing, since I seem to be seeing you around more often recently. Also, that idea is just the beginning. How about using their innards to choke themselves? Or maybe use their OWN bones to pin them down, then open a hole in their stomach and let the acid do the work for me... Meheheheh. I need more ideas to kill Homunculi in less brutal ways.

Scar tried that they seemed to regenerate as fast as he could deconstruct them, but the bones would paralyze them to the poitn were it would take an entire turn to recover enough to move.

They only have a certain number of regenerations. If I keep it up long enough (Or just hold them down while my friends kill them) it's a done deal.

The lightning wouldn't stay solidified that would require your constant concentration, adn a transmutation circle.

You can't solidify lightning, it's energy, not matter.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 04:38:38 am »

Woops I emant to keep the lightning going you would need to do that.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 04:39:07 am »

It is matter technicly, it's a Plasma, the forth form of anything along with Solid, Gas, and Liquid, but that's beside the point.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2011, 04:39:18 am »

Well while just using Water you could maek acid rain, but it wouldn't be strong enough to harm a Homonculi, but when combined with Alkahestry, and a detailed transmutation circle. You will also have to actually invent a way to do this so a little bit of studying would be required.

No problem, my guy carries an alchemy book around for a reason. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2011, 04:39:36 am »

Ice shard-laden tornado- the force keeps them inside, the shards cut them up.

Alternatively, trap them in a ball of water and use air alchemy to hurl it as far into the sky as you can. Dunno what effect that would have, but it'd buy you several seconds of breathing room at the very least.

Or, ooh, I know. Freeze them in ice, then detonate/heat up the air trapped inside said ice. Not quite as explosive as actually detonating the ice, but far more likely to be viable.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2011, 04:42:30 am »

Wow you guys really like this don't you?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2011, 04:43:41 am »

Well, a lot of us are DF players. Finding creative ways to kill things is sort of our thing.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2011, 04:44:45 am »

I am know going to develop Homonculi that are immune to insane ways of death.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12