Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Alchemist: The Philosipher's Stone RTD - Turn 0 - A Small Town's Dark Secret  (Read 15619 times)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Alchemist: The Philosipher's Stone RTD (Full!! Waiting List!)
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 04:45:36 am »

That and FMA allows for doing alot of weird stuff. Plus I can't wait to use my alchemy to cause the air in a Homonculi to rip out of them with force, you'd be supprised how much air is in the body. Wouldn't kill it, but it would hurt like hell and give me a chance to run.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011, 04:46:26 am »

I'm sort of a harmless crazy but IronyOwl is one bloodthirsty guy... and so's Talarion and KaguroDraven, which I just discovered in this thread. :o Grimmjow6th I already suspected of it... Jeez, you people. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2011, 04:46:40 am »

Yeessss >:) ... So, which is more evil, using a skull to impale a homunculi in the brain, thus taking them out of action for a bit, and repeating, or should I implode their lungs? That might be fun... Or I could replace their lungs with their stomach, thus giving them acid blood?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 04:49:48 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2011, 04:48:10 am »

I'm sort of a harmless crazy but IronyOwl is one bloodthirsty guy... and so's Talarion and KaguroDraven, which I just discovered in this thread. :o Grimmjow6th I already suspected of it... Jeez, you people. :P
Aww, you suspected me of being blood thirsty?  what tipped ya off  :P
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2011, 04:48:30 am »

Lungs aren't blood, replace the heart with the stomach and it's much better. Also bloodthirst is part of being dwarfy.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2011, 04:49:34 am »

You realize most of you are in some serious trouble if you don't learn to use Alkahestry.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2011, 04:50:45 am »

Lungs aren't blood, replace the heart with the stomach and it's much better. Also bloodthirst is part of being dwarfy.

But then the acid wouldn't be circulated. If I replace the lungs, and somehow work in the pulmonary vein into it, then acid would get pulled directly into the heart, and then pumped around the body.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2011, 04:51:32 am »

I'd have to say your member title there, Grimmjow. :3

As for Alkahestry, you guys should talk to me or Irony. We got that locked down pretty well, but the Blood Witch is better at it than the Dark Wave.

EDIT: Just now noticed that the Piercing Bone alchemist is my equal there...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 04:52:09 am »

very good point Talarion, also I'm aware adwarf, but my guy is from Central, he has no idea how Alkahestry works at all, so haveing points there wouldn't make much sense.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2011, 04:53:04 am »

My character doesn't specifically know ALKAHESTRY, but he uses some bastardized form of it, branching off from his bio-alchemy to repair wounds etc.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2011, 04:54:58 am »

I would guess mine's more of a generalized knowledge of healing as well since he's a support-type character, whereas Irony's Witch is the go-to person for repairing or destroying a body.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 04:55:20 am »

I know I was just letting you guys know so you had a bit of warning I didn't want you walking into that with your alchemy completely useless.

My character doesn't specifically know ALKAHESTRY, but he uses some bastardized form of it, branching off from his bio-alchemy to repair wounds etc.
Yep, but it isn't very effective, adn can only fix minor to medium wounds.

I would guess mine's more of a generalized knowledge of healing as well since he's a support-type character, whereas Irony's Witch is the go-to person for repairing or destroying a body.
Quite right

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2011, 04:56:28 am »

Yup. Also, I am ze Master of Alchemical Bio-Weaponry. I need to see the gate by trying to turn someone into an organism designed for launching shards of bone at high velocities...

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 04:58:57 am »

Yup. Also, I am ze Master of Alchemical Bio-Weaponry. I need to see the gate by trying to turn someone into an organism designed for launching shards of bone at high velocities...
That won't work only commiting the taboo allows you to see the Truth

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011, 04:59:30 am »

It'll be easy enough to run Joseph into the gate, since he's the kind of person who if he was close enough to someone would try to pull them back through it. It probably wouldn't end well though. ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12