Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Dig Deeper DIAMOND [Version: 1.2] *+750 ITEMS OF NEW CONTENT*  (Read 59717 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Re: ~~~ Dig Deeper GOLD [Version: 1.0] ~~~ ***+500 ITEMS OF NEW CONTENT***
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2012, 11:37:21 am »

The13thRonin must have been struck by a strange mood when the new release of DF came out, you know modding in interactions and the new syndromes. Also this Mod looks cool, When I started playing DF I meant to download and play this. But never did when I started modding on my own :(

Redgaia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2012, 07:27:54 pm »

Having a slight problem with this modpack... I can seemingly only embark as goblins. I've heard about this problem in the duplicate raws threads, but I don't know if this happens if dwarves die off in world gen or something. There are also apparently troll civs, and skulking gremlins. What's going wrong with my game? I'm using the lazy newb pack, but that only functions as utilities, not mods, so I doubt it's incompatability... halp please?
All I do, I do for !!SCIENCE!!

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 28, 2012, 08:33:28 am »

Never fear... Work on a new version is already underway. It takes a lot of work to update everything so it works with the new version plus expansions to content plus extensive bug-testing :)!
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Redgaia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 29, 2012, 11:44:30 pm »

Hey Ronin, could you please put version compatability on the OP? You have the warning about mod incompatabilities, but unless I'm going blind, which is quite possible, you don't have which version it is currently compatible with :)
All I do, I do for !!SCIENCE!!

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

Yeah, does it work with 34.07 or not?
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems to only be compatible with 0.31.25 according to the DFFD page.

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems to only be compatible with 0.31.25 according to the DFFD page.

Correct. I have a new version in the works. It will probably be released soon under a new thread.

Thank you guys for your patience and I'm glad there are still people interested in this mod.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:49:19 pm by The13thRonin »

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dig Deeper DIAMOND [Version: 1.0] ***+550 ITEMS OF NEW CONTENT***
« Reply #172 on: March 02, 2013, 08:47:34 pm »

New version out today.

I apologize for being gone for so long. I have had to move 500km away and I've been working a 5 day a week job. Dig Deeper will never die though :).

This is only the first of many releases... I am continuing to make additions and changes as we speak.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:52:35 pm by The13thRonin »

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dig Deeper DIAMOND [Version: 1.1] *+675 ITEMS OF NEW CONTENT*
« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2013, 05:59:44 am »

New iteration out, V1.1.

Enjoy :)!

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dig Deeper DIAMOND [Version: 1.2] *+750 ITEMS OF NEW CONTENT*
« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2013, 09:59:01 pm »

New iteration V1.2 out. Enjoy the new additions and changes.

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2013, 06:36:08 pm »

Now this is a blast from the past! Good to see you are still digging deeper, Ronin. :)

Sadly, no time to play the mod myself. Like you, I got quite a demanding job. Still, if I do manage to ... "liberate" a few hours, I'll be sure to give it a whirl!
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2013, 08:02:47 pm »

FML

Just got this thing working the way I wanted, and genned up a world. Now you release a new version.

BWAAAAAAAA

oh well time to replace the /raw folder
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

stormyseasons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2013, 09:03:32 pm »

And now I have been lured away from Masterwork and back into DigDeeper. Yum.

Dig Deeper GOLD - 475+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2013, 02:43:36 am »

Mh... maybe I shouldnt give the13Ronin access to my code then....  but his nickname is so awesome... I am conflicted :P
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 11, 2013, 03:01:47 am »

Mh... maybe I shouldnt give the13Ronin access to my code then....  but his nickname is so awesome... I am conflicted :P

For clarity's sake Meph is referring to his code for gem based items (unimplemented in Dig Deeper as of yet) and his arena code (implemented). I encourage all users to run parallel installs of Dig Deeper and Masterwork, they're both very different mods and they both provide different but enriching (I hope at least!) experiences. Many thanks to all our users who are the ones who inspire us to go on to do these endeavors :).

EDIT: Also Meph and a few other users have been very helpful with working out how to set up more than one extract. So kudos to you for that too Meph :)!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13