Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Paradise: a Peaceful, Happy RTD: Very tentatively dropped  (Read 23987 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Paradise: a Peaceful, Happy RTD
« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2013, 11:43:30 pm »

PTW, and wait list
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2013, 11:44:13 pm »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2013, 11:49:59 pm »

oh, i didnt read before posting that, its what i do if i like something in the 1st few pages
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #288 on: August 08, 2013, 11:51:29 pm »

oh, i didnt read before posting that, its what i do if i like something in the 1st few pages
Same. No one blames you I'm sure. ^-^

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2013, 11:53:36 pm »

I, on the other hand, must be very pessimistic, because I guessed right about what the new replie(s) would be about.
Yup, it was to officially put it on indefinite hiatus, possibly kill it.

You're always very pessimistic when it comes to my games, though.

It's really kind of annoying.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2013, 01:58:43 am »

I'd consider bothering to mention that it's "tentatively" dropped to be a good sign, actually.

I find it hard to believe it can compete against Warrens and all the other projects, though. Maybe it could serve as something to update when enraged? :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2013, 08:20:31 am »

I'm sorry about that, FFS, it's just that I started following you at what appears to be a bad time, and you've dropped a couple in the time I've known you.
I do hope it comes back, as well as a few others.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2013, 03:02:32 pm »

I'm sorry about that, FFS, it's just that I started following you at what appears to be a bad time, and you've dropped a couple in the time I've known you.
I do hope it comes back, as well as a few others.

Some people have lives outside of making entertainment for internet people to be cynical about.

I find it hard to believe it can compete against Warrens and all the other projects, though. Maybe it could serve as something to update when enraged? :P

That's basically it. Plus this was the same thing as Last Hero: a very flashy experiment. I seem to not have a grasp yet on The Formula. Second Story and Warrens are the only ones I've run that people seemed to get really invested in. Must... overthink forum games... harder...

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: Paradise: a Peaceful, Happy RTD: Very tentatively dropped
« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2013, 08:18:33 pm »

Hey, I was very invested in my sentient umbrella character application! And the crazy graffiti city was pretty interesting too, I guess :P
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]