Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30

Author Topic: Paranormal 19.5 - Game Over!  (Read 65824 times)

uber pye

• Bay Watcher
  • murderhobo extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 19.5 - Reboot sign-ups
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 09:35:07 pm »

never mind going to a Beginner's Game
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 11:39:43 pm by uber pye »
"Immortal" just means that you haven't killed it hard enough

X-MAS TIME!!!!!
the mad immortal child! xmas themed

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 03:48:04 pm »

Considering where we are in the week, I'm going to leave this in sign-ups for the weekend. Sign-ups will close ~9am Pacific Time Monday and I'll get the game started up that day.

For those who want to join but haven't played before, I would prefer if you played the Beginner's mafia game instead. Paranormal is a bit more complex than a regular mafia game.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 04:29:50 pm »

In.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 19.5 - Reboot sign-ups CLOSED
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 11:39:11 am »

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 19.5 - Reboot sign-ups CLOSED
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 06:31:22 pm »

A nice quiet scientific outpost up in the northern ice sheets. Basic science, trying to track the status of the ice flows and the animals of the north. It’s also cold, dark, and secluded in the winter.

And now, it’s about to become a deathtrap.

Two days ago, one of the survey team discovered three doppelganger pods in a glacial fissure.

Last night, the head of the research team turned up dead. What little you found of him, at least.

You’ve radioed in for help, but with the bad weather you’ve been having lately it’ll be days or weeks before anyone can reach you. You’ll need to deal with the situation on your own.

Somehow, this all has a strange sense of deja~vu. Though how that could be, you have no idea...

Day 1 has started! It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Come play Mafia with us!

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal 19.5 - Day 1 begins...again
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 06:33:26 pm »

Jim: who here would you want on your scumteam?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 06:37:52 pm »

Jim, who do you think will be lynched today and for what reason?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 06:42:33 pm »

ToonyMan, it's been a while. How rusty are yo- Wait, I've got this odd feeling of deja vu, like I've asked that question before.

You were scum in the previous version of this game. Did you learn anything from that? What did you learn?

Jim: who here would you want on your scumteam?

Toaster. Always Toaster.

I'd take Vector and Jokerman-EXE too.

Jim, who do you think will be lynched today and for what reason?

Dariush or Max White will say something noobish that will get them lynched. Alternatively, Pandarsenic will not say anything ever and instead lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk and people will get fed up with it enough to lynch him on Day 1.

What were you hoping to gain from that question? I can't see the value in asking me to predict the lynch at the very outset of the game, with quite literally nothing to go off of besides players' meta.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 06:46:11 pm »

Dariush: Some of that tec looks pretty cool. What item(s) would you most want to have?
IronyOwl: Good to see you again, under slightly new conditions this time. What role do you think is to be feared the most on the first night?
ToonyMan: Pretty early to have a realy good idea about who is going to be lynched isn't it?

Dariush or Max White will say something noobish that will get them lynched.
Love you too Jim.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2011, 06:47:39 pm »

You may hate me but my only crime is honesty.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 06:49:16 pm »

What is to hate? Your the most huggable guy on this forum I've found to far! I just want to tie a ribbon in your hair and kiss you on the forehead.  :P

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2011, 06:49:57 pm »

You were scum in the previous version of this game. Did you learn anything from that? What did you learn?
Yes, thinking a little more before deciding.

What were you hoping to gain from that question? I can't see the value in asking me to predict the lynch at the very outset of the game, with quite literally nothing to go off of besides players' meta.
Why Jim, that question tells me a lot about you.  I'm sure your response would change depending on your faction.  In that way I can get ever closer to lynching the dopps this time.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2011, 06:50:37 pm »

ToonyMan: Pretty early to have a realy good idea about who is going to be lynched isn't it?
It's never too late to start passive-scum.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2011, 06:53:30 pm »

Why Jim, that question tells me a lot about you.  I'm sure your response would change depending on your faction.  In that way I can get ever closer to lynching the dopps this time.

I'm sure it wouldn't, but, whatever, let's just say you're right.

How would my response change depending on what my alignment is?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 06:55:30 pm »

I'm sure it wouldn't, but, whatever, let's just say you're right.
How would my response change depending on what my alignment is?
I can't tell you that silly.  I'm sure my vote speaks well though seeing as it's not moving much now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30