Other Projects > Other Games

Running with Rifles - Steam release!

<< < (13/17) > >>

Ozyton:
I'm going to be using this topic from now on because I have control of the OP.

Version 0.69 released 07/10/2012
Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)[*]vehicle: jeep now works like any other static object with cover auto stand-up
[*]vehicle: flip-over bug fixed with colliding to a platform wall
[*]vehicle: placeholder jeep engine audio added
[*]online: fixed a client crash with off-sync vehicle seat states
[*]ai: ai is able to use jeep as cover
[*]ai: one bug fixed with unnecessary jumping
[*]weapons: greater than usual muzzle velocities won't go through nearby soldiers or vehicles
[*]weapons: bullet gravity impact reduced
[*]weapons: m72 law, a single shot bazooka, added -- thanks to ComJak for providing the voxel model, and JackMayol for the HUD icon
[*]weapons: hold and hold on wall -animations can be defined per weapon now
[*]weapons: new projectile class added, to be extended
[*]gameplay: driving over an enemy gives rank score reward
[*]gameplay: 2 max grenades for ranks 0 and 1, 3 for rank 2 and 3, 4 4 for ranks 4 and higher
[*]gameplay: 0 bazookas for rank 0, 1 bazooka for rank 1, 2 bazookas for ranks 2 and higher
[*]gameplay: improved aiming behind buildings
[*]gameplay: changed the smoothening factor a bit, should be a bit snappier now
[*]fonts: non-black on white text now features black outline/dropshadow for increased legibility
[*]maps: vehicle spawn spots added around
[*]maps: mesh objects can be set walkable now, "walkable = 1" -- works only for collision_model_type 1 which is a box
[*]models: new vehicle props added, generously provided by StinkyTaco and JackMayol, new bush model, a tad greener tree foliage and grass[/list]

Ozyton:
I feel so arone

Version 0.70 has been released
Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)- vehicles: armored truck added
-- works as a mobile spawn point
-- can't spawn soldiers if enemies are nearby, keep a solid distance from the battle to keep it functional
-- if you steal an enemy truck by taking it into safety to your own territory, it won't spawn soldiers even if you leave it alone, until the enemy steals it back by reaching to the vehicle
- vehicles: fixed a collision bug with soldiers and vehicles, sometimes allowing a soldier to go through a vehicle
- vehicles: significant physics optimization
- savegames: fixed a bug with the first time launch (or before switching map the first time) that saved games would be stored in wrong location, and savegames-subfolder is now properly handled
- gameplay: fixed an aiming issue, especially when trying to throw grenades / issue squad commands from ground to roof
- gameplay: when the match ends, the losing faction soldiers surrender now, unable to move
- mapview: base center and +-1 blocks visualized with less transparency
- mapview: base names offset from each other to avoid overlapping text
- mapview: spawn points visualized with yellow point markers
- mapview: mobile spawn points visualized with a bigger yellow marker
-- if the spawn point can't be used, the marker is not shown
- mapview: vehicles owned by player's faction visualized with white markers
- mapview: changed player triangle markers to circles
- mapview: in pvp, enemy's attack target is shown as well, i.e. local defense base marker, with blue
- mapview: marker movement smoothened to look linear
- hud: attack target marker direction shown at the edges of the screen
- hud: in pvp, defense base marker direction shown at the edges of the screen
- maps editing: avoid -object support added, can be used to create regions which the ai will try to circle around when attempting to move across them; can be used with bridges
-- map makers, see map3 for an example near east bridge as water area being marked as an avoid area
- map editing: mesh collision models extent and offset can now be defined with collision_model_size and collision_model_offset
- appearance: fixed platform normals being incorrectly always straight up
- appearance: static decal support added, manhole cover, clover and flower patches
- appearance: totally new rock models provided by JackMayol! no more ufos, eh? Thanks, Jack, you really nailed the RWR look with the rocks
- m72: now pops out from crates less commonly, reduced rocket speed, reduced effects of gravity
- online: pvp capture logic improved, capture timer should no longer be buggy as hell
- maps: last but definitely not least, Tuttu's PvP map contest winning map "Insular Complex" makes its debut appearance!
Mobile respawn points and a new TvT map =)

puke:
I was pretty excited to find this still being updated.  I bought the full version a while back, and had a blast for a while. 

Decided to give it a rest until more features were added, and when I checked back today there are now APCs and the AI is driving vehicles and stuff.  Looks really great. 

Cant figure out how to update my game though, will have to work on that.  I think a link is burried in an old email account somewhere.  Hope they get the votes to get it on steam, as it will make that much easier for me.  I used to be a big steam hater, but i've gotten lazy and less idealistic i guess.

Ozyton:
I'll update the topic when I get home, but you can use Desura, which is basically steam for indies. I don't use it but it's an option. Alternatively you can probably post on the support forums and get the download link again.

Mephansteras:
Haven't played this in a while. I'll need to check out the latest version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version