Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Mavi Lacecinula Birimathe  (Read 26148 times)

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mavi Lacecinula Birimathe
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2011, 11:28:11 pm »

Oh man, I think we may have found a new epic legend to add along with cacame, tholtig, carp, magma, ect.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

tomblifter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2011, 09:08:58 am »

Lets say I wanted to pay a visit to our grey friend; How would one get around to finding him?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2011, 10:16:16 am »

Lets say I wanted to pay a visit to our grey friend; How would one get around to finding him?

Open up legends mode, look for the civ of the grey demon, open up map, locate capital.

Then adventure.

Hopefully, you don't get mauled by bears or boogeymen, or forget the location.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

tomblifter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2011, 11:28:11 am »

Open up legends mode, look for the civ of the grey demon, open up map, locate capital.

Then adventure.

Hopefully, you don't get mauled by bears or boogeymen, or forget the location.

Found the first site the demon appeared in, fought off some goblin ambushes of his civ. Can't find any resemblance of a building or a fortress tho.

Sphalerite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Drew's Robots and stuff
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2011, 11:29:51 am »

Dark fortresses, despite being on the map, don't actually exist in the current version.  So if Mavi lives in a dark fortress, you probably can't find him in adventure mode.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

tomblifter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2011, 11:43:36 am »

Dark fortresses, despite being on the map, don't actually exist in the current version.  So if Mavi lives in a dark fortress, you probably can't find him in adventure mode.
Well, that sucks.

Naz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2011, 03:53:23 pm »

He's such a badass that instead of elves ambushing his fortress his fortress ambushes THEM. Thats why you can't see it, it's invisible.
Urist McDwarf cancels wear pants: Just because

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2011, 04:06:33 pm »

"Uhh, Cacame, I got a baaad feeling about this man..."
"Relax, what's the worst that could happen?"
"Don't say that! I don't know, I'm just a little on edge, haven't smoked any rope reed for three days, and..."

*Dark fortress appears out of nowhere in front of elven ambush squad, demon and goblins pour out*

"AUUUAAAGAHGHAA!!! I TOLD YOU SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN!"

[INSERT CARNAGE HERE]

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2011, 05:25:28 pm »

"Don't say that! I don't know, I'm just a little on edge, haven't smoked any rope reed for three days, and..."

*Dark fortress appears out of nowhere in front of elven ambush squad, demon and goblins pour out*

[INSERT CARNAGE HERE]
Cacame was the elf-hating elf king of dwarves, he wouldn't associate with the filthy treehuggers.  He would be killing the elves with his warhammer, not leading an ambush squad.  That aside, this demon is definitely on par with Tholtig. Tholtig killed less elves, but did it in a much more epic fashion.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2011, 09:06:07 pm »

[INSERT CARNAGE HERE]
Cacame was the elf-hating elf king of dwarves, he wouldn't associate with the filthy treehuggers.  He would be killing the elves with his warhammer, not leading an ambush squad.  That aside, this demon is definitely on par with Tholtig. Tholtig killed less elves, but did it in a much more epic fashion.

Summary:

Tholtig: FIGHT FOR THE KINGDOM AND DIE WITH HONOR!!!

Mavi: Heh, elves. More bones to adorn my fortress.

Syrup Roast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2011, 09:30:50 pm »

I love how elf-killing is like his annual hunting trip. Maybe not in a glorified manner like Tholtig, but the consensus that he ambushes elves like shopping for milk is very very dorfy.
My answer to just about everything is magma. In fact, most threads end up with me running in screaming it 

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2011, 09:33:25 pm »

I love how elf-killing is like his annual hunting trip. Maybe not in a glorified manner like Tholtig, but the consensus that he ambushes elves like shopping for milk is very very dorfy.

Yeah.

If this guy was a megabeast and he had a lair, then this guy would have ungodly amounts of -wooden sticks- and -rope reed fiber cloaks- adorning the lair. Not to mention the skeletal corpses too...

Walton Simons

• Bay Watcher
  • [MALEVOLENT_BUREAUCRAT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2011, 12:06:56 am »

Yeah.

If this guy was a megabeast and he had a lair, then this guy would have ungodly amounts of -wooden sticks- and -rope reed fiber cloaks- adorning the lair. Not to mention the skeletal corpses too...

I get the image of this guy being a sort of mid-Victorian era hunter, and this is just like a safari trip for him.

BodyGripper

• Bay Watcher
  • The dog is screaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2011, 12:22:26 am »

I wish I had something cool to say about this.  Because it's really cool.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... It's okay to sell quivers..."
I just ripped open a lions throat by biting it. Who's the lion now, bitch!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2011, 01:00:02 am »

Could I try and type something up about this...?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5