Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Mavi Lacecinula Birimathe  (Read 26155 times)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
Re: Mavi Lacecinula Birimathe
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2011, 02:52:22 am »

"Uhh, Cacame, I got a baaad feeling about this man..."
"Relax, what's the worst that could happen?"
"Don't say that! I don't know, I'm just a little on edge, haven't smoked any rope reed for three days, and..."

*Dark fortress appears out of nowhere in front of elven ambush squad, demon and goblins pour out*

"AUUUAAAGAHGHAA!!! I TOLD YOU SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN!"

[INSERT CARNAGE HERE]
Cacame was the elf-hating elf king of dwarves, he wouldn't associate with the filthy treehuggers.  He would be killing the elves with his warhammer, not leading an ambush squad.  That aside, this demon is definitely on par with Tholtig. Tholtig killed less elves, but did it in a much more epic fashion.

Even so, I have been using Cacame as a filler name for elves, just like Urist for dwarves.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

abadidea

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_8BIT_PROGRAMMER]
    • View Profile
    • 0xabad1dea
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 04:04:14 pm »

"Uhh, Cacame, I got a baaad feeling about this man..."
"Relax, what's the worst that could happen?"
"Don't say that! I don't know, I'm just a little on edge, haven't smoked any rope reed for three days, and..."

*Dark fortress appears out of nowhere in front of elven ambush squad, demon and goblins pour out*

"AUUUAAAGAHGHAA!!! I TOLD YOU SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN!"

[INSERT CARNAGE HERE]
Cacame was the elf-hating elf king of dwarves, he wouldn't associate with the filthy treehuggers.  He would be killing the elves with his warhammer, not leading an ambush squad.  That aside, this demon is definitely on par with Tholtig. Tholtig killed less elves, but did it in a much more epic fashion.

Even so, I have been using Cacame as a filler name for elves, just like Urist for dwarves.

I tried to come up with something to express how offensive that is to both elves and dwarves, but I couldn't think of a way to do it without mentioning real-world religious figures or genociders, which will inevitably create a flame war, so let's just settle by saying I don't know if that would offend the elves or the dwarves more but they both want to kill you now  :P
ABadIdea likes bandfire opal, black opal, claro opal, crystal opal, fire opal, harlequin opal, jelly opal, levin opal, pinfire opal, precious fire opal, red flash opal, white opal, and microcline for its vibrant hue.

glory in the thunder, resplendent in the sky <-- I wrote a whole novel. There will be more.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2011, 06:07:48 pm »

We should use a name like "thelire" (tree) or "mana" (plant) to line up with "Urist" (dagger)

blue emu

• Bay Watcher
  • GroFAZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2011, 06:16:24 pm »

In the roughly 150 years he was at war with the Elves, beginning in 199, his kills totaled 7354 elves, 60 grizzlies, and 47 pandas.

Not the Pandas!  :-[

Good job on the Elves, though.
Never pet a burning dog.

Syrup Roast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2011, 10:30:25 pm »

Don't worry, the pandas are elves too.
My answer to just about everything is magma. In fact, most threads end up with me running in screaming it 

nanomage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011, 04:16:59 am »

Actually, pandas are the elven version of bears, just as elves are the elven version of humans.

Monk321654

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPUTER_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 05:53:28 am »

Actually, pandas are the elven version of bears, just as elves are the elven version of humans.
Which means that, Naturally, Grizzly bears are like the Dwarven Bear, Black Bears are the human bear, and Pandas are the Elven bear.
This is a side-effect of dwarven animal training (hit animal with hammer until it forgets that it hates you, then lovingly cuddle it).

I'm not your average Bay12er. I care about my drunken midgets.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2011, 07:28:10 am »

I tried to come up with something to express how offensive that is to both elves and dwarves, but I couldn't think of a way to do it without mentioning real-world religious figures or genociders, which will inevitably create a flame war, so let's just settle by saying I don't know if that would offend the elves or the dwarves more but they both want to kill you now  :P

Okay, okay. I'll start using Acita as an elf fill-in, following the tradition of Urist (dwarves) and Olith (humans).

Maybe even Ulspa for goblins.

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2011, 08:00:13 am »

Which means that, Naturally, Grizzly bears are like the Dwarven Bear, Black Bears are the human bear, and Pandas are the Elven bear.
Actually, the pandas are not really pandas.  They're elven furries.

Rentorian

• Bay Watcher
  • It's amazing what you can do without a conscience
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2011, 04:48:03 pm »

Despite having very little in the way of artistic talent I have taken it upon myself to engrave an image of this noble demon in his home!  Warning: May cause eyes to bleed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sometimes I find myself sitting around asking myself, "Why?"
Then I come to my senses and respond "Well why the hell not?"

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2011, 06:36:17 pm »

Despite having very little in the way of artistic talent I have taken it upon myself to engrave an image of this noble demon in his home!  Warning: May cause eyes to bleed.

OH god! Quick grab the eye bleach! (I'm not one to talk because I'd do even worse.)
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

johnny_cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2011, 10:37:59 pm »

Sorry, but this character would require the skilled hand of Kentaro Miura to do him true justice.

Julien Brightside

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Artblog
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2011, 06:38:55 pm »

Mave got a higher killcount, but Tholtig died from age.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2011, 04:51:10 pm »

We must find the seed to a world where Mavi and Tholtig co-exist! Their duel will solve who is better.

Julien Brightside

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Artblog
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2011, 03:38:34 pm »

Involve Cacame as well and the world would be elfless.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5