Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Minecraft Server?  (Read 2629 times)

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
Dwarf Fortress Minecraft Server?
« on: May 27, 2013, 01:13:04 pm »

I've conducted some Google searches looking for a dorf-based MC server, and several servers used to exist; however, I cannot find one currently in function. Does anyone know if there is a server still operating that I could join?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Minecraft Server?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 06:48:41 am »

There's the problem, though; they may be DF operated, but have little to do with the actual game.

Thanks, though. I may just have to use those anyway.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!