Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 40d question: If I capture a male elf and a female elf, will they breed?  (Read 12326 times)

Scruga

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McDwarf cancels eat: Interupted by goat
    • View Profile

New question! If I were to remove elves [INTELLIGENT] tag in the raws, would it work?
Imma grab that
New question! If I were to remove elves [INTELLIGENT] tag in the raws, would it work?
Dwarf Fortress: Where taking a creatures intelligence is an accepted way of modding.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

If we could capture and breed them, does this mean we also have another source of food?, I would not mind farming Elf's for their tasty tasty flesh, I think it's time to go modding my game now :D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 10:52:03 am by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter

If we could capture and breed them, does this mean we also have another source of food?, I would not mind farming Elf's for their tasty tasty flesh

i'd mod in icecreams then. call the ElfScreams. You make them by milking a female elf for milk, and adding a male elves meat to a wooden splint.
You can then eat it or lick it after keeping it in cold water for a while, to make your dwarves feel refreshed.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.
Pages: 1 [2]