Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Why can the omnipotent manage to be incompotent?

The infighting is causing too much trouble.
- 10 (30.3%)
People won't let me do as I please!
- 6 (18.2%)
NPC's are OP, and are ruining my plans.
- 2 (6.1%)
The GM is a bastard, under-powering my actions
- 7 (21.2%)
I have no opinion on this matter.
- 8 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: THE RETURN OF YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE: LONG NAMES. Y'ALL COMPENSATIN FOR SOMETHING?  (Read 65201 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

Fix anti-Kurtulmak cannon. Then rally Milky Way against a invaders.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: THE RETURN OF YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE: SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.
« Reply #451 on: January 31, 2013, 05:25:18 pm »

Lead a strike force into Zan's base...

...You do realize I have mobilized ALL of space-time against you.  I have no base, there is nothing that can contain every entity in existance, yet to exist, or has already existed, which is the size of my military.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 31, 2013, 06:13:30 pm »

...You do realize I have mobilized ALL of space-time against you.  I have no base, there is nothing that can contain every entity in existance, yet to exist, or has already existed, which is the size of my military.
His strike force is already in your base! Run!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

[

OOC, but technicaly, as always, as a PC he can, in fact, defeat your entirearmy with a banana peeler if he so desires and rolls higher then they, simple NPCs. Probablynot all of them, many will scatter to the winds.

Actually, if something improbable like that occurs, I will describe it in great detail. Because I want to tell the story of the banana peeler (do they even have those?).
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

[

OOC, but technicaly, as always, as a PC he can, in fact, defeat your entirearmy with a banana peeler if he so desires and rolls higher then they, simple NPCs. Probablynot all of them, many will scatter to the winds.

Actually, if something improbable like that occurs, I will describe it in great detail. Because I want to tell the story of the banana peeler (do they even have those?).
Yes. They're called fingers.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

You're lack of both imagination and understanding of rhetorical quesitons displeases me. JUST FOR THAT, NO UPDATE TODAY! BLARGH TAKE THAT!

(I wasn't going to update today anyway. Tired. Tommorrow)
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 02, 2013, 12:15:41 am »

Bit late, but Fucks given=0.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Misko! Use your time spent awake to update! Please?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]