Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 211858 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn RT: RTD Spirit
« Reply #1800 on: January 16, 2013, 01:15:12 am »

Bradley suddenly realized there was a woman in the room with him. That is, more specifically, alone with him. That would never do in terms of decorum, he had no one to back him up, and girls always made him nervous anyway. "Um, um... h-hi... I'm B-Bradley Oliver Oakes," he said to introduce himself. He diverted his attention to the green orb nearby and floated to it. "Um, d-do you know what this is? D-Do you think that m-maybe I should t-touch it?" he asked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: January 16, 2013, 01:20:10 am »

Yell back:
I'm Fuzz! Who're you?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: January 16, 2013, 04:12:26 am »

Upon noticing the shining gleam under the water near the pipe, Zachary decides to swim over to it and have a closer look. Maybe it's something useful!

Feldrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: February 09, 2013, 08:19:03 pm »

(This looks massively entertaining. Mind if I get added to the waiting list? I can't see myself getting a turn, but better safe then sorry, yes?)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: February 09, 2013, 08:32:19 pm »

(This looks massively entertaining. Mind if I get added to the waiting list? I can't see myself getting a turn, but better safe then sorry, yes?)
Well, there are only 8 people on the waitlist. 7, maybe, because I've never seen one of them on the forums.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Feldrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: February 09, 2013, 08:47:26 pm »

Well I guess I do have better odds here then I do at that other RTD...I'm number 20...hooray.  ::)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: February 09, 2013, 09:03:39 pm »

(I really haven't had any interest in updating this lately. Been working on my suggestion game instead, but I'll definitely add you to the waitlist.

When this does come back, I'm once again scrapping the front view mapsprites because that was stupid and this isn't Luigi Quest.)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: February 09, 2013, 10:25:08 pm »

((It's all about experimentation dude. Change things up and keep changing until you find something that both works and makes people happy, especially yourself. It's both a game AND a learning experience! ;D))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: March 09, 2013, 05:47:32 pm »

I can't figure out a way to bring this back, make it coherent again, keep it entertaining for the players and myself AND prevent myself from getting exhausted. Sorry guys. Discussed it a bit with SerCon and he's right. I gave it two college tries - one even after a very long hiatus - but I never found a way to make it work.

Like I said in the other thread, this'll be getting a reboot in some form down the line (suggestion game, RTD/RPG, actual game, no idea). Sorry again.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: March 09, 2013, 07:31:58 pm »

"Author informs creations all life is meaninglesses, newsy at elevens. Poor author, is entirely his fault and probably Taricus's somehows, but Oomph not blame him. But Blame him for losing Oomph job. What Oomph do now?!

Hmph. Oomph am not caring anyway. Since Oomph already won game by virtue of being Oomph. Game may die, but brand recognition will live on!

Will take Cute fang Ghost friend and make own game. Possibly buddy cop spinoff?"

*practicing lines*

"Nice tackle, Partner Detective Bradely! Like time back in Water Dungeon! Oomph will be bad cop, you be ghost cop. Let us be doing work, I have you ghost-back. Slap mushroom cuffs, read rights-be taking scumbag downtowns for questions. Insert funny Oomph ex-wife joke here!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: March 09, 2013, 07:32:48 pm »

I can't figure out a way to bring this back, make it coherent again, keep it entertaining for the players and myself AND prevent myself from getting exhausted. Sorry guys. Discussed it a bit with SerCon and he's right. I gave it two college tries - one even after a very long hiatus - but I never found a way to make it work.

Like I said in the other thread, this'll be getting a reboot in some form down the line (suggestion game, RTD/RPG, actual game, no idea). Sorry again.
Aww....that's sad. I'm disappointed The Guy never got into the game...
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: March 09, 2013, 07:47:39 pm »

Of course, MKW being MKW, there's going to continue being elaborate cameos in future games anyway. It's practically tradition by now.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: March 09, 2013, 08:04:02 pm »

I call there being a cameo of someone who wears purple and has long hair.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: March 09, 2013, 10:06:42 pm »

* Toaster salutes

Enjoyed it while it ran!  Crank is waggling his eyebrows at you in a jovial manner.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: March 09, 2013, 11:15:13 pm »

* Toaster salutes

Enjoyed it while it ran!  Crank is waggling his eyebrows at you in a jovial manner.
This RTD has been on the top-list of what I viewed ever since coming here along with Fortress of Blood and CRTD :P

Of course, MKW being MKW, there's going to continue being elaborate cameos in future games anyway. It's practically tradition by now.
And it may 'die', but it will live on forever. :D

Also, nice one Dwarmin! :P
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122