Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: It is time.....  (Read 4894 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: It is time.....
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 09:58:17 am »

The forum is not twitter.

brilliant observation and inefficient. How does this relate to the posts?

Top marks for noting that this forum is not twitter, 10 points, but -10 for a totally irrelevant statement for a total of 0 points for you. Nice try. Feel free to actually contribute in the future.
Your post is useful in what way?

Starhero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 04:38:16 pm »

Well I feel his/her post was useful in hopefully showing you the irrelevance of your half sentence post that had no place in this thread.

But that is my opinion.
Dwarf Fortress, a great game with an even better community!

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 04:43:33 pm »

Ok let's back things up a bit here... I have no idea what anyone is talking about ???
Didn't understand first post...
Didn't understand the replies...
Didn't uderstand where the twitter-comparison came from...
uuhhh...
...What is this thread about btw... ???

Starhero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 05:07:13 pm »

Comparing this post to tweeter was actually probably accurate simply because I was stating what I was doing in my game. Why so was because I was excited and wanted to share to the community what I was doing.

The actual comment of stating this "forum is not twitter" IMO came off harsh, was not wanted, and was not on topic, there for irrelevant.

Dwarf Fortress, a great game with an even better community!

mrchace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 05:16:03 pm »

The forum is not twitter.

brilliant observation and inefficient. How does this relate to the posts?

Top marks for noting that this forum is not twitter, 10 points, but -10 for a totally irrelevant statement for a total of 0 points for you. Nice try. Feel free to actually contribute in the future.

(OT) Win.

I generally prefer marksdwarves for old fashioned elf killing but as this is Dwarf Fortress, and the objective is to create the most hardcore, dwarf - slave labor intensive contraption of mass murder possible. This leaves me with only one viable suggestion. Use Dwarf pressure to shoot magma out of the top of your towers with such an intensity as to provide a magma-like rain over your enemies. They will get a positive thought for the mist you provided them, albeit they will get a negative thought for melting to death. This in turn will give you a triumphant thought and thats the most important, now isnt it?
Pages: 1 [2]