Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: goblin fortress [NSFW] thread?  (Read 10513 times)

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: goblin fortress [NSFW] thread?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 02:15:09 am »

Unfortunately i missed that thread, but sadly i have read the sad twisted tale of obek meatgod in all it's horrid detail, someone put it into the DFDB for reason's i cannot fathom
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 04:52:11 am »

It actually had nothing to do with Meatgod. Nor elven poledancing, or anything else Gatleos listed.

It's easily one of the forum's low points. Someone named Gobbo made an incredibly NSFW mod for DF (Which, thank god, is unreleased. We're talking a dildo for each species, and making goblins a uniformly female species which could bring slaves of other races as pets.) and started a fortress and made a few write-ups for things that happened, and made some doodles to go along with. If you really must read the write-ups, search Joinedspiders on 1d4chan. The actual thread, thank Armok, has been nuked.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 04:44:50 pm »

It was hilarious and brilliant and touching and in general a great work of art. It was one of the greatest threads in the history of the community. Right up there with mermaid farming.

Edit: finally found the 1d4cahn articel. Thank goodness it's not gone.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 04:50:00 pm by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 06:58:57 pm »

Basically a bunch of stuff happened on /tg/: Somebody realized that due to goblins being immortal, you could make them an all-female race and they wouldn't die out. And things progressed from there, with a mod making them playable and additional content adding things for a race of women with no ready access to men. It became rather sexual, as things on /tg/ often did during that time period.
Then somebody made a thread about it here, and people reacted to it. It wasn't a huge deal, really.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 08:16:26 pm »

Unfortunately i missed that thread, but sadly i have read the sad twisted tale of obek meatgod in all it's horrid detail, someone put it into the DFDB for reason's i cannot fathom
<.<

>.>
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU
Pages: 1 [2]