Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 20923 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Err, woops. Forgot to post...

Likewise.

After unclenching his muscles from their rictus Magnus growled himself back to his feet. "That, is a waste of good knives."

Take point on defense, stab anything that obstructs us and is evil.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Oblivion RTD: Chapter -1- Turn - : A Demon Appears, and Shadows Descend
« Reply #316 on: August 06, 2011, 10:25:31 pm »

Chapter 2: Drowning in Darkness, Turn-10: Bound Spirit, and Walking Dead

Kir goes about searching the corpses for the key [3], but he faisl to find anything of use among the many rotten clothes, bone dust, and rusting weapons that now scatter this sacred tomb. You do however spot scorch marks on the floor, adn walls, and signs of skeletons that have been crushed by spears, hammer, swords, and shields, but there is no visible sign of any living being among the piles of the dead. You see that several of them bear equipment of The Shield.

[Auto-Fail] Kili asks the god to remove the curse, but no response is heard, and any attempts to remove it by Kili fail as she struggles to defeat the curse bound by it. After several minutes a spirit appears before you though it seems to not be Rel's as it says "I am Leon, and your friends soul has been destroyed, and I have been bound to you in his place. I have spent many years in this form, but I may be alble to lift the curse on you. To do this though we will need to form a contract, and I will become your guardian, weapon, and shield. Do you accept the pact offered to you, or do you wish to suffer the curse?"

((Still working on it))

Player Statuses
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CrimsonEon (click to show/hide)

Imperial City Catacombs, Shield's Storeroom
Allies
Spoiler: Freda (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Algus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rocklin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Quests (click to show/hide)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am going to have to put this on hiatus for a while as I can't work up the inspiration to make the turn as it keeps turning into a freak child of Fallout, and Elder Scrolls when I try to make it. I will come back to this, but I just need to find some inspiration.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]