Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is this thread dying? THE CORRECT ANSWER: No.

Yes.
No.
Maybe, but I hope not.
Maybe, and I hope it dies.
IT'S ALIVE! HORRAY!
It's dead, but I wish it had continued to thrive.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 78

Author Topic: A "You son of an elf!" production: Ashes to Ashes (Succession fortress)  (Read 93534 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution

This place has been reclaimed alot then eh? I was wondering why there were so many dead lol. Updates! well just a short one for now. Since I didn't have much time to update last night. And before my Gf drags me off to watch Final Destation 5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah humans have arrived, maybe they have some lime vodka? Or Platinum, either is fine. Argh those blasted Nephl... Nerpali... What ever those winged people are have come to “Trade” but never have anything, so the military can kill them and their little warthog too. On second thought all their warthogs, and take their “Trade” goods from the bodies. As the military was moving some lizardmen decided to ambush Kivish one of our furnace operators, can’t have him killed now.
“Ulric!”
“Yes my lord?”
“Lord I like that, there’s a dwarf. Kivish to be exact, some lizardmen ambushed him. Take care of it.”
“Right away my lord.”
   I don’t like how she looks at me, like she finds me disgusting. I’m rich, and large. How could she look at me like I’m disgusting?

Why hasn’t Ostar ordered me to kill these stunted vermin yet? And that fat pompous one orders me around like a slave, hell he even made me his personal bodyguard. Just cause my custom bedroom was under his castle, he orders a hole poked in the roof and stairs to be built. Then he seals the ramp off, so now I have to walk through the castle to come and go from my room. Ok Kivish were are you? Ah there he is running from some lizards like Darius said.

Rushing at the lizardman and letting loose a roar, I collided with the startled lizard and my shield hit its foot hard making a snapping sound must have been a toe, It got knocked over and I swung my G.V.S.R. (Glistening Voidshard Razor) It rolled and I missed its chest but I lopped its left leg off at the knee and its tail, then I chopped its right leg off. I just got plan mad at its scrabbling so I bit it in the head but its leather hood was too thick, this pissed me off so I chopped the rest of its left leg off and kicked it hard, but it brought its arm up so I managed to break its elbow and lower arm. Cutting off its left hand and punching it in the guts, it tried to get up so I punched it in the face and hacked its head off. Then I drop kicked another one trying to fix its hood, breaking its hand in the process and stabbing it in the lower body. I continued to curb stomp the sorry creature and stab and hack at it. So many frustrations in this damn fortress, I was killing so many of them, That I even killed a thief even before someone screamed about it. Lizards and Trolls what next? A ambush of Bog Trolls? Yes there was, like always I killed them. This midget squad I command is useless, what I would give to me human again...

So many thieves good thing I sent Ulric to deal with the first batch of invaders, good for me. What would these dwarves do without me? There loving ruler and broker.
“Ah yes, what have the humans brought us today?”
“Well Darius we...”
“That’s lord Darius human.”
“Erm.. Yes lord Darius. We brought...”
“Oooooo Lime Vodka, I’ll take it, and your weapons, and metal toys and stuff, and your sand.”
“Umm ok...”
“Good now off with you.”

Ah that went well “HEY YOU! GET BACK TO BUILDING MY CASTLE!” yup all is good.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:42:25 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

I think I have a good idea about what is going to happen to the self-proclaimed king...
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile

I think I have a good idea about what is going to happen to the self-proclaimed king...
Do you know har har, acually I've got too many ideas on what to do with him, kisame might do something with him if I don't lol
Also updating some time today.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile

Short update

-------------------------

“Scrubs, what’s the report on our metal?”
“Not too good Professor, I have asked some of the glassmakers for help.”
“We need magma-safe materials, if this project is to succeed.”
“I know sir, but... Darius grows more...”
“Ignorant and sated? Yes, he wallows in his self absorption like a child in its own faeces. Nothing we can do.” What have I done by placing him as overseer?
“Mid-Autumn approaches soon, the shift will take its course. We cannot compete with time sir, if only Darius cou-”
“NEIN! Dat is not the vay ve should go, und vhy am I speaking dis vay? I may have suffered a small stroke, only small. As you may see I’m perfectly fine, only slight speech difference. Anyvay Darius vould only have us imprisoned, and ask us silly questions like ‘Do you have signed papers?’ und he vouldn’t give us those papers.”
“Why would he do that?”
“Because miss Scrubs, he is a power-mad. He hates others that think on there own, he needs control to feed his hunger.”

OOC: I wished I did Professor Lloyd with that accent from the start :(

EDIT: Spelling errors
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 05:52:33 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Funny! I kinda JUST got up...so...i'm tired...
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Don't you worry, I know EXACTLY what to do with Lord Dariush. Heh. Hah. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Ah yeah.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Engraved on the wall is an image of kisame12794 and The Master. kisame12794 is striking a menacing pose. The Master is in a fetal position. This image relates to the mental scarring of The Master, in REAL LIFE, in the year 2011.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

ill take a turn.
oh god why did i say that.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ADDED! HORRAY! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:31:36 am by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile

Its late-autumn were "The Master" left off, And I think I held this save for far too long, so I will post my final update and the save

Here's the update
----------------------------------------------------------------
9th Sandstone
   More migrants have come, not like we really need anymore dwarves as we have 135 bodies as is. Well here are the newcomers.
first one is Cog a high master cook. He can be my personal chef.
Zan a brewer, drafted to mason and army duty.
Geshud a jeweller, but I’m drafting him to army (croswbowman)
Kivish miller, also drafted in army (crossbow)
Zunter animal dissector, mason duty and farming
Some random medic that makes lye

And that’s all for extra mouths unless they are building my castle, My room is complete, even complete with funiture, I even had Ultrawaxes the armor stand put in here. After all I’m the new royalty, I deserve the best. So I shall remain in my castle, unless of course there is a siege or something that is life threatening. Then I’ll be with the lowly peasants, more bodies between me and the danger means more of a chance I live. And oh joy, my dinning room is almost complete. And my office will be right below that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

3rd Timber
   There is only 27 days until winter, and now my talking is messed up due to a stroke in humans it’s fatal, and if it doesn’t kill them... Well dead would be better. But dwarves it’s no more then a hiccup, only sometimes it has strange effects. Like when someone claims a workshop and has to make a artifact, when they become legendary at something we all that a “Stroke of Luck”. Nobody takes me seriously anymore, but the migrants that came, the one with the funny cap and sideburns looked at me with terror. All I did was say “Greetings to Portalpriests. Vere sha living vish to die, und sha dead von’t die. Now all the fighting und dying that goes around here, I get to verk ‘ith a lot of injured. So I hope I don’t see you soon, don’t need any burnt biscuits.”

It is late autumn now, and my Castle is built, well mostly. It has room for improvements and additions, like the drop tower is not complete yet. But my rooms are done and I will enjoy this castle of mine, nobody will that this away from me. As long as I draw breath, I Darius Broker and Overseer swear to this!

OOC:
I have got a good amount of bronze and green glass pipes and screws for the MPS (Magma Pump Stack) if anyone wants to finish it that is rockin, if not don't matter. Also if anyone wants to add more to the castle be free to, to me its big, but to my 3D viewer it looks pathetic.

Running the WRF may be confusing or FPS killer on trying to run it

Also heres some before and now pictures of the castle/bunker lol

Spoiler: Before (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Plans (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Now (click to show/hide)

And here is The SAVE

PS I was hoping to make the castle completely out of limestone, that didn't happen

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

downloading save now.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile

right on, when the merchants come the good ones are called the elcari (dwarves). I think it's the LFR Mod, But good luck to ya. The bog trolls are pretty dangerous.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

WTF FOUR PAGES OF TORTOISE HATCHLINGS!?!?!?!? Serirosly wtf.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile

WTF FOUR PAGES OF TORTOISE HATCHLINGS!?!?!?!? Serirosly wtf.
LMAO I said the same thing when they were alive :P mostly the other creatures were pastured under the atom smasher and crushed

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Nope they are alive and kicking. And there is a deceased Greater Demon of Wrath in the unit list. Please tell me the Car wasn't opened. PLEASE.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 78