Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is this thread dying? THE CORRECT ANSWER: No.

Yes.
No.
Maybe, but I hope not.
Maybe, and I hope it dies.
IT'S ALIVE! HORRAY!
It's dead, but I wish it had continued to thrive.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 78

Author Topic: A "You son of an elf!" production: Ashes to Ashes (Succession fortress)  (Read 93465 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: A "You son of an elf!" production: Lockdown (Succession fortress)
« Reply #810 on: October 28, 2011, 08:31:38 pm »

Since no one has voluteered I shall do my danmdest to run this fort into the ground keep everyone alive.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: October 28, 2011, 08:37:08 pm »

Since no one has voluteered I shall do my danmdest to run this fort into the ground keep everyone alive.
my hero! *eats sandwich*
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: October 28, 2011, 08:45:42 pm »

Don't call me a hero yet, my turn has yet to end. I think I may record it again, or draw it.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #813 on: October 28, 2011, 09:50:27 pm »

In the Barren Wasteland

“Bloody Hell Korronus! Slow this thing DOWN!” still grinning Korronus reached down and pulled something, when he did that most of the animals where set free except for two. Reaching down again he pulled back on what looked to be a lever, “Ight’ me boy David, I’d hold on to yer beard and nick nacks. This is gonn’ be some fancy drivin” before I could even grab anything the wagon began drifting from side to side, driven by this insane dwarf. Then again we all are insane, and I’m pretty sure all this is just my insanity. Just some mad dream, ha like there could be travel between worlds, two to be exact... I don’t even know what home is anymore, better yet I’m afraid that if I die in this dream I may never wake up. And my thoughts were interrupted as the wagon came to a sudden stop and I became air borne.

Opening my eyes to blinding light I raised my hand to block it out, only to have it grabbed and then being pulled to my feet “Aye me boy, that’s how we drive back home!” drive back home? “Argh... Were are we? And where’s Thor? I never saw him on the wagon.” dusting myself off it didn’t take Thor long to find us “WHY YOU BASTARDS! I WAS DRAGGED THE WHOLE TIME AND NOBODY BOTHERED TO HELP ME!?” he was a bellowing dust covered beard and bundle of muscle from his days swinging a blacksmith’s hammer. “Well we were in a hur-“
“HEY EVERYONE LOOK HERE!”
We all turned to the direction of the voice and headed over, Atis had found a hole. But it wasn’t natural this one was dug out, and it was too crude to be dwarven must be human made. And it looks like everything is on lockdown...

OOC:
If everyone would Like I could contuine with the Mystery Metal Dwarf sidestory, which might make it's way into our present world. And I'm open to try and make the side stories in a comic strip like fasion if I feel in the mood.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: October 28, 2011, 09:58:26 pm »

Wow I got dragged the whole way? Oh damn that needs to be drawn.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 28, 2011, 10:02:16 pm »

Wow I got dragged the whole way? Oh damn that needs to be drawn.
Yup got caught in the strappings, think of it as trying to climb on the wagon and your foot getting stuck. Getting dragged between worlds would just suck

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: October 28, 2011, 10:04:47 pm »

OOC:
If everyone would Like I could contuine with the Mystery Metal Dwarf sidestory, which might make it's way into our present world. And I'm open to try and make the side stories in a comic strip like fasion if I feel in the mood.
Go for it!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: October 30, 2011, 06:04:08 pm »

How's it going so far, Kisame?
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 30, 2011, 06:31:07 pm »

Sorry i got the save but i just got hit with a Shiticane. I have slogged through it, though and shall now fire it up.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 30, 2011, 07:03:10 pm »

That is very good news. And on my side, I'm not good and landscaping/backgrounds that look natural so my comic strip might take a bit longer due to me trying to learn how to landscapes. Altho my new Avatar is what the Metal Mystery Dwarf looks like, or close to it.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 30, 2011, 07:16:43 pm »

Nice.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 30, 2011, 09:35:51 pm »

here's a little side story update, sorry no images. But I hope it is still entertaining and plot twisting:

Frozen Cavern Fortress

Looking down at this body, inorganic and alien metal. Dark grey and black, stronger then dwarven steel. Fuelled by my soul and moved by mechanics, pistons, gears, like a deadly piece of clockwork. My memories are few, but this short time in this world I’ve learned so much. I cannot remember my name, like a thought on the tip of my tongue. But what is known is that this.. Dwarf? Used to hold something of mine, and now it is with someone else. Following the bond with the object towards the crude archway the dwarves disappeared through, each step thudding loudly in the wide chamber. Pushing undead and dead out of my path the archway was close, there was some howling from the south-east as the undead found the burial chamber. Stopping under the arch, the head began to twitch. Holding it up like a lantern it exploded in a flash of green light, sending bolts bouncing around the arch opening a rift in the air to a desolate wasteland. There was wagon tracks leading away, and that’s were the objects bond pointed to. And that is where I’m going...

Somewhere in the Barren Wasteland

About a days travel away from the thirteen’s position a hollow rectangle of light appeared in the air half a foot above the ground, a door materialised and opened. A human stepped out wearing clothes that was dwarf sized, he could have passed as a dwarf if not for his size. “Are you sure this is were he is my Lord?”
“YES, HE SEEKS SOMETHING THAT HE LOST. THERE ARE DWARVES IN THIS WORLD, THE ONLY DWARVES TO BE EXACT.”
“Do I really need to be a human?”
“YOU MUST LOOK LIKE A HUMAN, SO YOU CAN MERGE WITH THE HUMANS THAT WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE DWARVES. YOU KNOW ONE OF THE DWARVES, HE WAS FROM YOUR WORLD.”
“Who was from my world?”
“DAVID”

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 30, 2011, 10:05:10 pm »

I love it!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 31, 2011, 07:39:28 am »

PLOT SHENIGIGANS! Nice.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 31, 2011, 11:39:26 pm »

Also Hows the fort doing Kisame?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:35:23 am by Hugo_The_Dwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 78