Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is this thread dying? THE CORRECT ANSWER: No.

Yes.
No.
Maybe, but I hope not.
Maybe, and I hope it dies.
IT'S ALIVE! HORRAY!
It's dead, but I wish it had continued to thrive.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 78

Author Topic: A "You son of an elf!" production: Ashes to Ashes (Succession fortress)  (Read 93480 times)

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile
Re: A "You son of an elf!" production: Lockdown (Succession fortress)
« Reply #855 on: November 04, 2011, 11:59:55 am »

All right once I get the world I shall chose an embark and write the tranision story. Also welcome aboard Mr. Overlylongname!

Came here from Icemachines.

Can i have the broker?  8)
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: A "You son of an elf!" production: [Project undecided] (Succession fortress)
« Reply #856 on: November 04, 2011, 01:13:42 pm »

Fill out the sheet and sure!

Also this should be filled out as well unless profession and a name for your dwarf is all you like:

Name:_____
Type:_____ (options are: Normal, Warrior, Hunter, Priest)
Profession(s):_____
Bio:_____ (optional)

The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile
Re: A "You son of an elf!" production: [Project undecided] (Succession fortress)
« Reply #857 on: November 04, 2011, 01:29:02 pm »

Name: HOG
Type: Warrior
Profession(s): Broker

warrior broker sounds like fun  8)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 04, 2011, 01:56:35 pm »

Can we have a place with lots of layers of dirt and sand so i can create a underground forest  :D

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 04, 2011, 02:01:58 pm »

No promises but I like deep soil to have really large stockpile areas, without any extra stone from digging them. But if I see a volcano, river, and flux im going for it.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hazael

• Bay Watcher
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
Re: A "You son of an elf!" production: Lockdown (Succession fortress)
« Reply #860 on: November 04, 2011, 03:48:31 pm »

HUGO if you ever do manage to conjure up a sidestory pleeeaaase notify me when you post it! I want to read it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  :D
Can do Hazael, also you should read this entire crazy tale. because...
Spoiler: SIDE STORY SPOILER (click to show/hide)
also don't mind our random ramblings through out the pages :P personally it adds excitement to the whole story :D

I Am also genning a World with the newest (untested) version of Regeneration.
Spoiler: concerns (click to show/hide)
My plans was to use the side story to invoke the transition of a new area within the badlands, but Kisame had asked if he could write the move. So I will instead I will throw some stallers for out sidestory friends.

Now the embark location I will take for Votes for, say like a swamp and what features (clay, sand blah, blah, blah...)
Personally I'd vote for a deseart or badlands, As I like making a fortress in inhospital areas. I'd prefer Clay and sand.

But in all fairness Since Kisame never got to have a chance to do his turn I could turn over the world and thus he picks were we go.

I should have the world up 2morrow, and then a sidestory once I get home.

Also this should be filled out as well unless profession and a name for your dwarf is all you like:

Name:_____
Type:_____ (options are: Normal, Warrior, Hunter, Priest)
Profession(s):_____

AWESOME! Unfortunately (as sad as I am  :'() I can't take part in the series, as I've finished Lagdon and am moving on to Sehirian history. (a new empire who conquers the world of Klymaestra)
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom." -John F. Kennedy

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #861 on: November 04, 2011, 03:56:38 pm »

AWESOME! Unfortunately (as sad as I am  :'() I can't take part in the series, as I've finished Lagdon and am moving on to Sehirian history. (a new empire who conquers the world of Klymaestra)

Never Fear I feel we will be around for a long time yet, so hop aboard whenever you got the time. Also reading page 1 to now requires no dedication just the will to do it :P

And Kisame I will be editting this post to place the save's DL, I don't think any new features are in, but they lurk in the raws. And like I said they are not that important, but I doubt The use of the doctor's desk will be useless (I can fix that if noone can get it to work) hopefully I didn't accidently create any bugs :O

EDIT: Here is the save

EDIT2: Also I will be updating the sidestory after Kisames first update, I'd like to think that our dwarves are still in the same world reguardless of a failed save.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:01:21 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 04, 2011, 04:18:38 pm »

Getting the save now. update soon.

Hazael

• Bay Watcher
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 04, 2011, 05:08:19 pm »

Never Fear I feel we will be around for a long time yet, so hop aboard whenever you got the time.
And Kisame I will be editting this post to place the save's DL, I don't think any new features are in, but they lurk in the raws. And like I said they are not that important, but I doubt The use of the doctor's desk will be useless (I can fix that if noone can get it to work) hopefully I didn't accidently create any bugs :O

EDIT2: Also I will be updating the sidestory after Kisames first update, I'd like to think that our dwarves are still in the same world reguardless of a failed save.

THANKS! :D I may not be able to go through a whole year though   :'(
But anyways good luck! My best wishes to kisame! May Amorak be with you!!!  ;D
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom." -John F. Kennedy

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 04, 2011, 05:09:19 pm »

Never Fear I feel we will be around for a long time yet, so hop aboard whenever you got the time.

Armok! HOW DARE THEE MISSPELL OUR MASTER'S NAME! :P
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 04, 2011, 05:12:06 pm »

Update!
I shall do it tommorow as i have more time to do shit. Like play.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 04, 2011, 05:37:44 pm »

I have an idea for a character story but ill have to wait until the location is chosen to do it properly.

Can I have one of the embarking dwarves.  :D

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #867 on: November 04, 2011, 06:05:21 pm »

Armok! HOW DARE THEE MISSPELL OUR MASTER'S NAME! :P

I always thought your's started with a "B" but if you prefer to be called Armok :P

I have an idea for a character story but ill have to wait until the location is chosen to do it properly.

Can I have one of the embarking dwarves.  :D

I think we have 2-3 unclaimed dwarves

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: November 04, 2011, 07:41:45 pm »

Fill out the sheet and ill do it.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 04, 2011, 07:45:56 pm »

Name: HOG
Type: Warrior
Profession(s): Broker

warrior broker sounds like fun  8)
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 78